Author Topic: First time hearing "So So Gangsta" what did you think of "Rat A Tat Tat" specifi  (Read 226 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
Shit I thought it was the best beat there period. Strizap, DPG Fo Life, Datz Dat Nigga, Thang On My Hip being close contenders but this one was crazy. Lyrically its good too, you can make the arguement its better than a lot of other daz tracks coming out recently, but is consistent with the rest of SSG. I just wish this track was on a different album other than SSG lol; Your thoughts please.

Invincible

I think 'On Some Real Shit', 'Weekend' and 'All I Need' (aka the JD productions) are all dope. 'Money On My Mind' is dope too. A quality Scott Storch beat for once. I wouldn't of guessed that was 1 of his productions. 1 of the best albums last year totally overlooked.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao, i came in here and i'm listening to that track right now.

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
u guys are all trippin no doubt money on mind is tha best track on the album, rat a tat is cool though, but cant beat daz/kurupt combo on a blunt-smoking-beat

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ya that whole album was tite.. some of that shit sounded like that classic RAW shit with a 2006 twist

KURUPTION-81

I liked it like the rest of the album, but like the album not enough replay value.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
ya that whole album was tite.. some of that shit sounded like that classic RAW shit with a 2006 twist

yeah that album was dope as fuck

the tracc wit kurupt is still my fuckin shit