Author Topic: I just killed a mouse  (Read 491 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: I just killed a mouse
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 12:26:53 PM »
damn, that's fucked up. when we had a mouse in our house, we hustled until we catched it, then let it lose in the forest. it took some time but I sleep better knowing that there's a mouse in my house, than knowing that I just smashed a mouse to death.

it was late at night and it was stuck on the card, it was over. if it was just trapped or something I would have let it go but there's a gang of cats outside here, it would have been eaten which is arguably worse than getting smashed? fuck man, it sucks to think about. I did not need that last night.

-T

so you take your sick mouse head smashing fetish more seriously than letting some poor lonely cats have their dinner?  havent u seen the lion king? circle of life brotha!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 12:29:02 PM »
damn, that's fucked up. when we had a mouse in our house, we hustled until we catched it, then let it lose in the forest. it took some time but I sleep better knowing that there's a mouse in my house, than knowing that I just smashed a mouse to death.

it was late at night and it was stuck on the card, it was over. if it was just trapped or something I would have let it go but there's a gang of cats outside here, it would have been eaten which is arguably worse than getting smashed? fuck man, it sucks to think about. I did not need that last night.

-T

so you take your sick mouse head smashing fetish more seriously than letting some poor lonely cats have their dinner?  havent u seen the lion king? circle of life brotha!

I live in a suburb in fontana on the border of rancho cucamonga(yeah where craig went in next friday) and the cats around here are so spoiled with leftovers and stuff that when the get a rodent they just fuck with it, they don't eat it. I've seen it. shit is crazy.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 12:33:04 PM »

-T

I live in a suburb in fontana on the border of rancho cucamonga(yeah where craig went in next friday) and the cats around here are so spoiled with leftovers and stuff that when the get a rodent they just fuck with it, they don't eat it. I've seen it. shit is crazy.

-T

LMFAO!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »

-T

-T

LMFAO!!!

it's a cold world

-T

westcoastavengers.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 12:36:01 PM »

-T

-T

LMFAO!!!

it's a cold world

-T

Yes, sir.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 12:55:17 PM »
damn thats fucked up,the cats won't eat it,let it go next time t
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 01:48:44 PM »

-T

-T

LMFAO!!!

it's a cold world

-T

Yes, sir.

dude, I just smoked a blunt listening to this st.ides compilation....I'm faded. anyway, point is we gotta smoke out in CA when you come around. It's cool to meet other young cats that are about mental stimulation, art, and positivity.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The 18th Letter

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »
can i ask you why a lemon squeezer? :P why didnt you just take a big ass knife or something and chopchop his head off instead of a lemon squeezer hahah ^^

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »
Killed a mouse?  Cool.  I just killed several more crackers.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 02:29:17 PM »
rip

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2007, 02:54:43 PM »
i would have just put it out infront of my stoop, took out my 9 iron and tried to hit it in my neighbors bushes about, oh,  150 yds up hill with the wind in my face.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Intriago33

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2007, 03:26:29 PM »
I bet the Mouse's children are still waiting for him to return with dinner.
RIP.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

westcoastavengers.com

Big B

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 06:38:18 PM »
i laughed for 5 minutes when i read the first post.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2007, 06:39:53 PM »
but for the record, I used the lemon squeezer cause I wanted to just knock him out or something. The stuff that stuck him onto the card was poisonous. Dude was dying slowly. Hell no was I about to decapitate dude.
-T

westcoastavengers.com