Author Topic: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?  (Read 1635 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
To even compare football with american football is absurd. Athletes protecting themselves big ass pads… American football is a sissy man’s sport. A coward mans version of rugby. Ask The Rock, he knows what's up.

Ridiculous logic, almost as ridiculous as your opinion of basketball legends...Football players would die if they didn't wear those paddings. It's not comparable to a bunch of skinny little English fruitcups playing rugby.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 10:48:37 AM »
To even compare football with american football is absurd. Athletes protecting themselves big ass pads… American football is a sissy man’s sport. A coward mans version of rugby. Ask The Rock, he knows what's up.

Ridiculous logic, almost as ridiculous as your opinion of basketball legends...Football players would die if they didn't wear those paddings. It's not comparable to a bunch of skinny little English fruitcups playing rugby.

When Dwayne Johnson was asked whether he preferred playing american football or rugby his answer was rugby because of it being more physical and forcing the players to have more pace. He also said that the best thing with rugby is that no pads are allowed.

But off course, you probably know better than somebody who've actually played college football.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 10:50:10 AM by Maestro Minded / LME »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 10:48:50 AM »

:D

kemizt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 10:55:27 AM »

When Dwayne Johnson was asked whether he preferred playing american football or rugby his answer was rugby because of it being more physical and forcing the players to have more pace. He also said that the best thing with rugby is that no pads are allowed.

But off course, you probably know better than somebody who've actually played college football.

rugby does not have the hits the NFL does. A scrum is the most contact you have. Its like playing smeer the queer in ur backyard. Not like having 300 lbs linenman that run a 4.7 trying to take ur head off

The Best of 3 Worlds

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 11:11:38 AM »

rugby does not have the hits the NFL does. A scrum is the most contact you have. Its like playing smeer the queer in ur backyard. Not like having 300 lbs linenman that run a 4.7 trying to take ur head off

my guess is that the only experience you have from playing american football is involving a gamepad.
i've given you a example of a yank who've actually played both game, but you wont listen....

honestly, i dont know whyi keep doing this, if you ask a blind man for directions, you will get lost.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »

Dwayne Johnsons (The Rock) is a wrestler and had no chance of making it in the NFL, which was his original goal...He was drafted and cut by the Denver Broncos, because he wasn't good enough. LOL@using him for your example. OF COURSE HE'S GUNNA BE BITTER!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 12:37:01 PM »

:D

is that suppose to help rugby or somethin ?? wow that guy is about as big as the raiders' field goal kicker, the 'runt' of the team

man you know why NFL players wear pads,lol

rugby
<

the stop and go nature of football allows for more powerful hits and tackles, as all energy is concentrated at once. which can be life threatening
whereas ruby is relative to soccer in that you're always running  making energy more spreard out.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2007, 03:19:16 PM »

Dwayne Johnsons (The Rock) is a wrestler and had no chance of making it in the NFL, which was his original goal...He was drafted and cut by the Denver Broncos, because he wasn't good enough. LOL@using him for your example. OF COURSE HE'S GUNNA BE BITTER!

So because he didn’t make it to the nfl he's bitter and lies about rugby being tougher than American football? I think I’ll give him the benefit of a doubt. Also even if he’s bitter, he’s still a more reliable source than guys sitting on their sofas, watching monday night football.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2007, 03:34:47 PM »
The whole "Rugby vs American Football" thing has been argued over so many times, isn't anyone getting bored yet?

It is an argument no-one can win, because no-one can prove anything. It's someone's opinion against someone else's.

This thread, just like the last one, just like the one before it, is going nowhere.
NO MORE WAR

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2007, 03:37:39 PM »
The whole "Rugby vs American Football" thing has been argued over so many times, isn't anyone getting bored yet?

It is an argument no-one can win, because no-one can prove anything. It's someone's opinion against someone else's.

This thread, just like the last one, just like the one before it, is going nowhere.
true that

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2007, 04:38:59 PM »
nobody said soccer was gay,  but football is definetly more contact....to deny that is retarded.

yeah

and LT breaking your leg in half cant happen in soccer

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2007, 05:50:57 PM »
i like american football better than rugby.....but rugby players are crazy, i work with some Kiwi's who play alot with a local club....not pro or anythin, just for kicks.....and they're say its fuckin intense when they play, one of the guys lost half his ear durin a match
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

$Eg2$

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2007, 05:55:56 PM »

LOL +1 for that

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »

my guess is that the only experience you have from playing american football is involving a gamepad.
i've given you a example of a yank who've actually played both game, but you wont listen....

honestly, i dont know whyi keep doing this, if you ask a blind man for directions, you will get lost.

LOL, i was all league in high school. And i played 8 yrs of soccer 2 of those being indoor. So i know what both are like. And anyone that says Soccer is more physical needs a cat scan.

The Best of 3 Worlds

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »
Some of you guys are idiots 

RUGBY is way tougher than sissy pad football....just look at how big and stocky rugby players are and they run more and they get hit harder.  Not only that they can handle the ball WHICH IS BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL better!

About the yellow card, its the same as passing interference you dumb fuck.  Just like a foul in any other sport but in FUTBOL there is COLLISIONS AT FAST SPEEDS....waaaay faster than american football.

OH FORGET IT.....who am i kidding...people who support american football have no common sense to understand this. lol