Author Topic: Exclusive news on Wade & his decision  (Read 1085 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Exclusive news on Wade & his decision
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »
Wade is a great CHAMPION!!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 02:36:02 PM »
At least he did not give up like Kobe did last year in game 7 against the suns

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 03:07:05 PM »

"In Game 4 when I took that floater over Boris Diaw at the end of the game...that was my first shot of the 4th quarter" - Kobe

Did he give up in Game 4 too?

Keeping his teammates in the game was the game plan. You can't blame him for them missing easy shots.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 03:12:50 PM »

"In Game 4 when I took that floater over Boris Diaw at the end of the game...that was my first shot of the 4th quarter" - Kobe

Keeping his teammates in the game was the game plan. You can't blame him for them missing easy shots.
when ur down 15 early in the game a true champion has to know that its time to take over the game and carry the team on his shoulders. not pass the ball around till the shot clock is down to 5 and hope for the best

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »

u guys wanna compare kobe to jordan and sometimes even go as far as saying kobe is better but lemme tell u this. that would have never happened to jordan in a game 7

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 04:09:03 PM »
LMAO, like Jordan never choked in playoff games...Learn your history, son...There was a time when Isiah Thomas and the Pistons would abuse Jordan year in and year out...Kobe couldn't win 1 vs. 5 against the Suns..It's impossible. The only way to win is for AT LEAST a few of the other guy to get it going, which wasn't happening. Anyone who truly knows basketball knows what was up...That was PHIL'S plan, not Kobe's...Then again, this guy said Chick Hearn is "no Marv Albert"...LOL.

rik

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »
LMAO, like Jordan never choked in playoff games...Learn your history, son...There was a time when Isiah Thomas and the Pistons would abuse Jordan year in and year out...Kobe couldn't win 1 vs. 5 against the Suns..It's impossible. The only way to win is for AT LEAST a few of the other guy to get it going, which wasn't happening. Anyone who truly knows basketball knows what was up...That was PHIL'S plan, not Kobe's...Then again, this guy said Chick Hearn is "no Marv Albert"...LOL.

I don't know why you even bother discussing basketball with this guy. Dude knows nothing about basketball.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2007, 04:34:08 PM »

u guys wanna compare kobe to jordan and sometimes even go as far as saying kobe is better but lemme tell u this. that would have never happened to jordan in a game 7

Jordan gets too much credit sometimes. Yes he's a top 5 player of all time, but I hate how people make it seem like he made every shot, won every game, averaged more points/rebounds/assist then everyone else, and pretty much didn't do anything wrong.

Maybe when Kobe retires he'll get that love.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"