Author Topic: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.  (Read 475 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »
LMFAO at ya'll!! Propz for them stories, Tommy, Lex, Low Key, Timelock and Jip, lol. Ya'll crazy! Straight up man.

OOO ITS USELESS HUH HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH COMPUTERS WHEN YOUR OLDER RAISE YOUR HAND.... no one raised there hand and I had the biggest smirk on my face.
LM FUCKIN AO!!

And Tanjibility you're my nigga and everythang but ya'll didn't feel weird???

Me and her were friends for years before anything happened so I knew her real well, and she was mad cute. Most of my friends thought she was 19 when we first started dating.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Chief

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2007, 11:53:05 PM »
pull an old bart simpson prank on em man... use thy imagination.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2007, 07:29:55 AM »
LMFAO at ya'll!! Propz for them stories, Tommy, Lex, Low Key, Timelock and Jip, lol. Ya'll crazy! Straight up man.

OOO ITS USELESS HUH HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH COMPUTERS WHEN YOUR OLDER RAISE YOUR HAND.... no one raised there hand and I had the biggest smirk on my face.
LM FUCKIN AO!!

And Tanjibility you're my nigga and everythang but ya'll didn't feel weird???
Me and her were friends for years before anything happened so I knew her real well, and she was mad cute. Most of my friends thought she was 19 when we first started dating.

-T

LMAO!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 11:07:38 AM by QuietTruth »

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »
yo man what that teacher did to you,to date you was WRONG..........think man if you have kids do you want some teach going with your child?

QT man I feel you but that is how some of those teachers are.............
they will get easier or rougher as you go along.............

I was lucky I had a teach I liked..............
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
yo man what that teacher did to you,to date you was WRONG..........think man if you have kids do you want some teach going with your child?

QT man I feel you but that is how some of those teachers are.............
they will get easier or rougher as you go along.............

I was lucky I had a teach I liked..............

Nah, that wasn't wrong of her to date me. It was wrong of her to do me like she did me at the end of our relationship, which is doing shit that even yopung girls do. You can't help being attracted to someone, and we acted on that despite society's prescription.  She was only 27 when I met her. I wouldn't want my 12 year old daughter to be involved with some old teacer, no. But say I had a daughter in high school and she met like a real cool 24 year old substitute or TA or something, I could roll with it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2007, 02:55:47 PM »
Yo Quiettruth, you wanna be able to be late to class at least twice a week, miss some hw at least twice a week, miss some class and have your teachers respect you?

Do this my friend. KISS SOME ASS.

You don't gotta be all on their nuts just say nice things when you come to class and ask a lot of questions that you know they like answering. They'll eventually treat you the way you wanna be treated.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2007, 06:02:57 PM »
Yo Quiettruth, you wanna be able to be late to class at least twice a week, miss some hw at least twice a week, miss some class and have your teachers respect you?

You don't gotta be all on their nuts just say nice things when you come to class and ask a lot of questions that you know they like answering. They'll eventually treat you the way you wanna be treated.
i usually just sleep and drewl over the desk

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »

Nice advice. You that nigga, but I couldn't do that shit homie. Lol. I'm on some Swangin and Bangin shit. ;D

I respect my teachers even when they try and play me though.

I don't to their work and they don't respect me. So I respect them anyways and they still act like whatever to me. Gotta love it.

YA'LL TEACHERS DON'T BE TRYIN' TO PLAY YA'LL??? :-\

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2007, 06:32:31 PM »

Nice advice. You that nigga, but I couldn't do that shit homie. Lol. I'm on some Swangin and Bangin shit. ;D

I don't to their work and they don't respect me. So I respect them anyways and they still act like whatever to me. Gotta love it.

Hell yeah they do but you gotta still respect them so that when they do shit like that, they feel a bit guilty. That guiltiness will drive them to do favors for you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2007, 06:33:58 PM »

Hell yeah they do but you gotta still respect them so that when they do shit like that, they feel a bit guilty. That guiltiness will drive them to do favors for you.

LOL, you got your teachers doin' favors for you??

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2007, 09:03:02 AM »
Teacher's just take out their anger on their students because some of them will do way better than them in life.

Okay, and now in all honesty: do you truly believe what you have said?
I'm about to graduate as a high-school teacher and I can already tell you: if one of my students becomes an engineer, and I just had to give History lessons to him, well then I'll be extremely glad. All my students are equal to me. As long as they try to pay attention in class and try to study well for my tests, I'm satisfied.

A lot of you are acting like teachers are worth nothing. Need I remind you, that without teachers, there would BE no architects, engineers, accountants, carpenters, masons, you name it! Everyone who wants to have a profession later on in life also needs to have an education. It's as simple as that.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2007, 09:14:46 AM »
...And with teachers you gain enemies, get frustrated, create topics on the net like this very one and find ways to get back at them. It's the very circle of life, you can't stop the movement.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2007, 09:19:24 AM »
Damn, there's alot of teachers on this board. ;D

But seriously, you do not have to be a genius to be a teacher. Just a little common sense and be focused enough to pass the test. Than your set. However not too many teachers these days are out for the better of the students. God bless ya'll, if ya'll is.

If I was a teacher, my goal would be to try and pull in the lil niggas that think they don't have to do anythang in school or think they don't have to go. I'll grab them out the hallway and put 'em in a desk and I'll make damn sure they do all their work and I'll be on each and everyone's ass to do it. Besides doin' that, I'll teach 'em what it's like out there. And don't let them be like their parents, be somebody. But I'll have enough leeway to get respect from each of them becuz I'm going to have respect for them. Also as a teacher I would NOT swear and NOT let students dare to curse in my classroom. Being professional these days are gone. Today, most teachers think that they don't have to do anythang. And if I could show ya'll what goes on in general level or remedial classes I think we'll all be in disgrace. Ya'll feel me? Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. I feel 10 pounds lighter. ;D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2007, 11:15:13 AM »
Damn, there's alot of teachers on this board. ;D

But seriously, you do not have to be a genius to be a teacher. Just a little common sense and be focused enough to pass the test. Than your set. However not too many teachers these days are out for the better of the students. God bless ya'll, if ya'll is.

If I was a teacher, my goal would be to try and pull in the lil niggas that think they don't have to do anythang in school or think they don't have to go. I'll grab them out the hallway and put 'em in a desk and I'll make damn sure they do all their work and I'll be on each and everyone's ass to do it. Besides doin' that, I'll teach 'em what it's like out there. And don't let them be like their parents, be somebody. But I'll have enough leeway to get respect from each of them becuz I'm going to have respect for them. Also as a teacher I would NOT swear and NOT let students dare to curse in my classroom. Being professional these days are gone. Today, most teachers think that they don't have to do anythang. And if I could show ya'll what goes on in general level or remedial classes I think we'll all be in disgrace. Ya'll feel me? Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. I feel 10 pounds lighter. ;D

exactly
i feel ya
my fuckin teacers are "trying to prepare" us for college. so if we get back on our work then you fucked and when  u ask them for extra credit work they say "college dosnt give extra credit work", im like maufukers this aint college.

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2007, 11:48:50 AM »
Teacher's just take out their anger on their students because some of them will do way better than them in life.

Okay, and now in all honesty: do you truly believe what you have said?
I'm about to graduate as a high-school teacher and I can already tell you: if one of my students becomes an engineer, and I just had to give History lessons to him, well then I'll be extremely glad. All my students are equal to me. As long as they try to pay attention in class and try to study well for my tests, I'm satisfied.

A lot of you are acting like teachers are worth nothing. Need I remind you, that without teachers, there would BE no architects, engineers, accountants, carpenters, masons, you name it! Everyone who wants to have a profession later on in life also needs to have an education. It's as simple as that.

I bet you I know more History than you :monkey: :monkey_dance2: