Author Topic: Trauma your favorite love and favorite hate have joined forces...what say you ?  (Read 220 times)

Lake Titicaca

Pop superstar/child molester Michael Jackson has confirmed his conversion to Islam, according to reports in the Middle East.

The Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama claims Jackson has announced the move and revealed plans to move to Bahrain, where he has bought property.

The singer's Muslim brother Jermaine yesterday claimed the Thriller hitmaker had taken interest in the religion since he converted in 1989 - and had been considering converting himself following his acquittal on child abuse charges in 2005.

Jermaine said: "When I came back from Mecca I got him (Michael) a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

"I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.

"He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much."

:laugh:

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How the fuck he can become a Muslims cause he is a homosexual and Muslims don't allow homosexuality. I don't think that Muslims allow a man have long hair either. Seems that money makes some things easier to achieve.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 12:10:39 PM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Lol.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
congrats to michael jackson

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Seems that money makes some things easier to achieve.

You think?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

Muslims can't have long hair? ha

Nice photo of old Frederich there, 7even.

Elevz

Pop superstar/child molester Michael Jackson has confirmed his conversion to Islam, according to reports in the Middle East.

A nice and reliable resource, just the way we like it.

Jermaine said: "When I came back from Mecca I got him (Michael) a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

Ah, so all of a sudden he actually hasn't converted yet? There goes your article, of which you didn't even mention the source.

NOT CREDIBLE.

KURUPTION-81

A nice and reliable resource, just the way we like it.

Ah, so all of a sudden he actually hasn't converted yet? There goes your article, of which you didn't even mention the source.

NOT CREDIBLE.

exactly what i thought

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
who cares?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia