Author Topic: Fuck Bilzzards!  (Read 193 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck Bilzzards!
« on: March 01, 2007, 04:01:54 PM »
I've already shovelled the snow twice today and the snow is still coming down. I think we're up to 10 inches. And we're supposed to get 6-8 inches more tonight. Minnesota winters blow. We get a 50 degree day in February and now this bullshit in March. It just isn't fair. :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Fuck Bilzzards!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »
I don't like you. I really don't.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 06:27:39 PM »
I've already shovelled the snow twice today and the snow is still coming down. I think we're up to 10 inches. And we're supposed to get 6-8 inches more tonight. Minnesota winters blow. We get a 50 degree day in February and now this bullshit in March. It just isn't fair. :-\
have a snow fight

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »
Supposed to be 85degrees tomorrow here. :)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 07:28:53 PM »
I don't like you. I really don't.

:'(

have a snow fight

Good idea but I need some drinks in me first.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 07:29:46 PM »
o
and make a snowangel  :D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »

So in light of the shitty weather, I'm gonna play some NES on the big screen

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »

So in light of the shitty weather, I'm gonna play some NES on the big screen

lucky ass maufucka
i've only been in snow one time in my life and when i was there it was sunny and the snow was melting

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »
lucky ass maufucka
i've only been in snow one time in my life and when i was there it was sunny and the snow was melting

It looks cool from where you are, but when you live in it for 21 years, it's more of a bother than anything. There have been hundreds of acciendents on the roads. And snow is not light at all, so when you shovel, you are constantly moving and picking up 20-30lbs of snow every pass. I'd rather mow the lawn year round than shovel. Not to mention the blistering cold weather.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »
lucky ass maufucka

It looks cool from where you are, but when you live in it for 21 years, it's more of a bother than anything. There have been hundreds of acciendents on the roads. And snow is not light at all, so when you shovel, you are constantly moving and picking up 20-30lbs of snow every pass. I'd rather mow the lawn year round than shovel. Not to mention the blistering cold weather.
you prolly right since u live it
but i aint never experienced it like that so it looks kinda sick to me, anyways i'd rather shovel snow then picking up dogg and bunny shit.  :D

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 10:09:54 PM »
Honestly, Ive never seen real snow fall, every time i traveled to places where snow is rampid, like Colorado or Utah, Its been during the summer and its hot as hell over there. only once it Kinda/sorta snowed a couple of inches in my hometown, but that was it

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 10:39:39 PM »
you prolly right since u live it
but i aint never experienced it like that so it looks kinda sick to me, anyways i'd rather shovel snow then picking up dogg and bunny shit.  :D

The snow is nice sometimes, especially around christmas, but winter is 2 months too long if you ask me. If it started November and ended February, I wouldn't complain at all. It's all Canada's fault with their cold air and their Molson beer. >:(

I have a dog too, and it really sucks cause you pretty much have to be out there picking up shit everyday, otherwise by spring when everything melts, you'll have shit soup in your yard. It's really nasty and smells terrible.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 10:44:56 PM »
Yeah, this California weather is a bitch too. I had to wear a sweater at night. :-\

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »
Yeah, this California weather is a bitch too. I had to wear a sweater at night. :-\
lol
i hate cali weather too, today i had to wear a sweat shirt this morning
 ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 10:55:19 PM »
I remember a couple years back when I went to Vegas over the winter. Everyone was wearing sweatshirts and jackets and I was running around in a t-shirt. I was getting all kinds of crazy looks. 50 degrees is t-shirt weather round here.