Author Topic: Jake Plummer Retires!  (Read 337 times)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Jake Plummer Retires!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »
And Plummer has had 3 good years out of the last 4 (including one season where he was in the mix for the MVP), so how does he suck?

Its clear we will never agree on this, so we should just agree to disagree lol

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 08:35:31 PM »
And Plummer has had 3 good years out of the last 4 (including one season where he was in the mix for the MVP), so how does he suck?

Its clear we will never agree on this, so we should just agree to disagree lol
He doesnt suck i never said that!! I said hes an avg NFL QB FOR HIS CAREER!!!! Thats undeniable. but okay i agree we disagree. But yes 3 of the last 4 were good, a few were awful and some were average. that pretty much equals to average as me.

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 08:38:04 PM »
the problem with Jake Plummer is he had all the talent to be a great QB.  But he has been a average to above average QB his whole career.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »
the problem with Jake Plummer is he had all the talent to be a great QB.  But he has been a average to above average QB his whole career.

exactly, finally someone that has there eyes open to the NFL

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 11:30:47 AM »
yeah jake plummer hasn't been a horrible quarter back at all. and he still has some years left in him. this is mind boggling. hell he'd do better in oakland for a year than walters is.

There is no way Shanahan would let him go to Oakland. That was one of the terms in his contract. He would have to stay retired for an extented amount of time or Denver is owed money or something from whatever team would sign him. But Oakland he definitely would not go there without a hefty price.