Author Topic: DUBCC'S GOAT FOOTBALL TEAM: Qualification Round 5 (Left Midfielder)  (Read 3883 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
We really have to establish positions for players like Cruiff and Maradona before we can have a actual vote in my opinion.
NO MORE WAR

Paul

1. Cruyff
2. Best
3. Giggs
4. Overmars
5. Nedved
funkyfreshintheflesh

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
We really have to establish positions for players like Cruiff and Maradona before we can have a actual vote in my opinion.

yeh i think we do too

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Good to see Overmars on a couple of lists ;)

kemizt

Paul

yeah always loved to watch him, had a fantastic left foot and always put in a shift
funkyfreshintheflesh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah always loved to watch him, had a fantastic left foot and always put in a shift

Hell yeah, it was a sad day when he left Highbury  :'(

kemizt

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeh i think we do too

Totally agree with this

If we can agree on certain players positions then I would no doubt be changing my list

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
so we moving this into the voting area now yeh?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

I think as some folk have said we should agree on certain players being in certain positions.

Where you at GP? Get sorting. :P
NO MORE WAR

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape

I think as some folk have said we should agree on certain players being in certain positions.

Where you at GP? Get sorting. :P

yeh i dont mind which way we do things, just as long as we pick up some speed with it.

KURUPTION-81

its starting to drag a little, its gonna help sorting out who plays where but in all honesty that is gonna be pretty complicated. Im not sure what is the best way to go ahead with that.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its starting to drag a little, its gonna help sorting out who plays where but in all honesty that is gonna be pretty complicated. Im not sure what is the best way to go ahead with that.

An idea that we could have a poll or a list for players positions and based on highest vote we could choose them to be considered in that position only

This is where it becomes more difficult to do one of these for football than either basketball or American football due to football not having assigned positions (bar goalkeeper)

We could make the left and right midfield positions one vote due to the amount of left/right midfieldes having played both positions (though I think that this is less of a priority than assigning positions for certain players)

What players are we discussing? Maradona, Cruyff, M Laudrup, Best

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Its now slowing down an awful lot, we need to progress with this and decide on how we are going to work this IMO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah..

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
NO MORE WAR