Author Topic: Unreleased Notorious BIG????  (Read 266 times)

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
Re: Unreleased Notorious BIG????
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2001, 09:46:20 PM »
NOW YOU MAY HAVE ALL OF PACS ALBUMS, DRE'S ALBUMS, SNOOPS ALBUMS, ICE CUBE'S ALBUMS, WU-TANG CLANS ALBUMS, NWA'S ALBUMS & LL COOL J'S ALBUMS AND MANY MORE BUT IF YOU AIN'T GOT ALL OF BIGS ALBUMS THEN SORRY YOU ARE JUST NOT A TRUE RAP FAN.....

Man you re hyping the whole thing up. Of course I didnt mean that. But as far as Biggie is one of the few untouchable lyricists, and he sold mad millions of records, and he's not with us any more, I'd say that his albums are history. The same thang as you cant imagine a rap fan without All Eyez On me and Me against The World, I cant imagine it withou Biggies 1st and 2nd (ok, we wont mention Born Again among brilliant CDs). And dont you think we taken it too far? Id suggest to stop arguing about a dead mans music, tho it was me actuallt who started it.

p.s. Dont diss other peoples names. I never dissed yourz tho i aint got a damn idea what it could mean.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2001, 01:52:10 AM »

N-Imy your last post is verbal masturbation. 2/3 ..... shit.......... to be honest Life After Death is the size of other two.... But why anyone should care........... If you aint got ALL Biggie then who the fuck are you anyway?

Man you ain't tlaking shit bout me here....then you said summin and I didn't understand wot you were going on about and so you put it in cap letters liek I'm fuckgin stupid or summin that where you went wrong so I sorta retaliated. Anyways this is pointless. I'm out. l8r
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2001, 07:58:43 AM »
ok I can do that to. I GET YA NOW.....SO SPREAD THE WORD OF SIBERIAN WOLF.....IF YOU AIN'T GOT ALL BIGS ALBUMS THEN YOU AIN'T A TRUE RAP FAN....SORRY PEOPLE BUT THAT IS THE WORD OF THE WOLF....NOW YOU MAY HAVE ALL OF PACS ALBUMS, DRE'S ALBUMS, SNOOPS ALBUMS, ICE CUBE'S ALBUMS, WU-TANG CLANS ALBUMS, NWA'S ALBUMS & LL COOL J'S ALBUMS AND MANY MORE BUT IF YOU AIN'T GOT ALL OF BIGS ALBUMS THEN SORRY YOU ARE JUST NOT A TRUE RAP FAN.....THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF THE WOLF. AMEN!

Didn't you say you only had 1 Snoop album? ("No Limit Top Dogg")...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2001, 09:24:27 AM »

Didn't you say you only had 1 Snoop album? ("No Limit Top Dogg")...

Yeah....I ain't no Big Snoop fan unlike a lot of people so I don't buy his shit.....that album was on sale and I had heard a few tracks for it befo and liked then so I just bough it....it was like £6.99 in the HMV sale and I also bough Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang 36 Chambers...that was only £5.99. I thought that was a fucking bargain esp when I think that's their best album.......ya'll may not believe me but I'm a real bargain hunter.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}