Author Topic: Toddler smoking weed  (Read 1525 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Toddler smoking weed
« on: March 05, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
WATAUGA, Texas  —  A second suspect was arrested in connection with a videotape that shows him and another man teaching a 2- and 5-year-old how to smoke marijuana, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Vanswan Polty, 18, of Fort Worth was arrested Friday and charged with two counts of injury to a child, a third-degree felony. He remained jailed Saturday on $150,000 bail, according to the paper.

Police arrested 17-year-old Demetris McCoy on Feb. 23 after finding the video which shows the two men giving marijuana cigarettes to McCoy's nephews.

The video shows two children being taught to smoke marijuana and the men encouraging them to "get high," police said. A man can be seen placing a marijuana cigarette into a baby's mouth and, in another part of the video, a different boy is shown smoking on his own.

Comment: I'm outraged and speechless.

In the video, the children are called "potheads" and asked if they "have the munchies," the Star-Telegram reported.

"The video contains disturbing images of the young children being badgered into smoking a marijuana cigar, commonly referred to as a 'blunt,"' according to a release from the Watauga Department of Public Safety.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/16832766.htm?source=rss&channel=dfw_news
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

swangin and bangin

Re: Toddler smoking weed
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 10:07:09 PM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 12:52:21 AM »
^^Exactly. Like Somkey said "Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage. "

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 01:02:39 AM »
^^Exactly. Like Somkey said "Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage. "
lol
but seriously
it aint like theres no chemicals and shit in there, its a fuckin plant

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 01:23:02 AM »
You guys are fuckin stupid as fuck.  This is disturbing as hell, the people behind this are fuckin low life bums.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 02:05:37 AM »
^ im not incurageing maufuckers to make yo kids smoke and shit, im just sayin weed is better then fuckin cigarettes,
puffin a blunt is alot healthier IMO then 2nd hand ciggertte smoke

Chief

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 05:36:07 AM »
i was 12 when i first got high  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 06:14:31 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

Yeah, everybody should do it.  Look @ smokey, he was alright.  I'd love to live my life accidentally smoking crack and running around the neighborhood clucking and shit everytime I saw a lowrider. 

Only a fucking IDIOT would think there's nothing wrong with pot.  Hmm, lesse... every person I've ever known that smoked the shit was the biggest loser walking the earth (they were equally loserific).  Who gives a fuck about the science, look at the results.  It's pretty easy and doesn't take much of a mind to say that people that smoke a lot of weed are constantly fucked up and don't live lives anybody would be proud of. 

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 06:41:30 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

Yeah, everybody should do it.  Look @ smokey, he was alright.  I'd love to live my life accidentally smoking crack and running around the neighborhood clucking and shit everytime I saw a lowrider. 

Only a fucking IDIOT would think there's nothing wrong with pot.  Hmm, lesse... every person I've ever known that smoked the shit was the biggest loser walking the earth (they were equally loserific).  Who gives a fuck about the science, look at the results.  It's pretty easy and doesn't take much of a mind to say that people that smoke a lot of weed are constantly fucked up and don't live lives anybody would be proud of. 
blunts make grades go up

Chief

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 06:55:48 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

blunts make grades go up

exactly, go to school high, get high grades.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 09:53:16 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 11:18:33 AM »
LOL at anyone thinking I was condoning toddlers smoking weed. Lighten up, Spice.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 11:23:17 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

wow you must have hung out with the cool crowd

money i stack pay for my crack

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 12:18:59 PM »
uhm, you guys are dopeheads, if a kid smoked weed at that young of an age, there will be long term problems for sure.  1 of the main points is that kids that young dont have a developed adult brain, so they need all the blood circulation to brain in order to help them learn and grow, and weed restricts the blood flow to the brain

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 08:11:48 PM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

blunts make grades go up

exactly, go to school high, get high grades.

ahahaaha
ya feel me