Author Topic: Fuck the NBA !!! Kobe might get suspended again - Kobe Suspended  (Read 1483 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Fuck the NBA !!! Kobe might get suspended again - Kobe Suspended
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 02:21:53 PM »
I can see the foul but I disagree on the suspension...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »
This is a joke, he was trying to create space on his shot like anyone else. He does it alot.

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 04:09:11 PM »
I can see the foul but I disagree on the suspension...

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 04:19:22 PM »
you honestly cant say you didnt see this coming when you saw the play....I was watching and first words outta my mouth were "suspension" - i knew it, everyone in the world knew it, why does he still do that move to try and draw a player, dude needs to do a lean or something, i bet next time he tries to do it and does it to someone whos not a scrawnny little point guard they are going to be fighting.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »
I think he's lucky to only get one game again.  This is his 2nd offense, he should have gotten at least 2 games.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 04:38:56 PM »
yea defintely some bullshit

lol @ stu jacksons comment "a stiff arm backwards" what a fuckin retard

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 05:06:25 PM »
Kobe needs find something else to do to draw the foul. Next time, a player might not take it so lightly. But it's apart of the game and accidents happen. A suspension was definately NOT necessary.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 07:56:58 PM »
you honestly cant say you didnt see this coming when you saw the play....I was watching and first words outta my mouth were "suspension" - i knew it, everyone in the world knew it, why does he still do that move to try and draw a player, dude needs to do a lean or something, i bet next time he tries to do it and does it to someone whos not a scrawnny little point guard they are going to be fighting.

Just because the whole world saw it coming doesn't justify it. The whole world saw it coming because they knew the league hates Kobe...You see LeBron or Wade making a play like that, and you wont think twice...The reason it's patheticly insane to agree with this suspension is because a.)the action doesn't warrant a suspension and b.)if you somehow think the action DOES warrant a suspension, there have been about 5,000 plays this year that should've been a suspension and went umentioned....But yea, play the video I posted and try telling me the NBA doesn't hold a bias against Kobe...I dare you.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 08:20:55 PM »
"As players, we know during a game when someone is trying to hurt you or be mean, and I never thought that was what was happening. So I'm really surprised by the decision," Minnesota's Marko Jaric told me this afternoon via cell phone about an hour after the NBA announced Bryant's one-game suspension.

Jaric said his only scar from the incident was a small mark above his eye, which is probably pretty fortunate since the elbow from Bryant gave Jaric a bloody nose, and as anybody who's ever been struck in the nose knows, a black eye often comes next. Just ask Manu Ginobili, who walked around with a shiner for two weeks after getting hit by Bryant's elbow in the Jan. 28 incident that previously earned Bryant a one-game suspension.

::) ::)

Fuckin bullshit. Does anyone know how many games that Duke guy got for hitting the UNC player?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 12:00:03 AM »
cant feel sorry for him... he knew he wasnt suppose to do it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 12:18:36 AM »

The whole point is that it's not something he thinks about doing, it's something that comes natural and on instinct...You don't have to feel sorry, but at least realize that the NBA's treatment towards him is PATHETIC.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fuck the NBA !!! Kobe might get suspended again
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 05:28:25 AM »
Can't bitch about it. It's the same exact situation of the game vs Spurs. Even if i disagree, the NBA made it clear it's not possible to do it.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 07:52:24 AM »

The whole point is that it's not something he thinks about doing, it's something that comes natural and on instinct...You don't have to feel sorry, but at least realize that the NBA's treatment towards him is PATHETIC.

Oh man, let's not get paranoid. Kobe CAN shoot without doing it.
I agree with you that it's not intentional, but if the NBA doesn't like you you don't do it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 12:08:33 PM »
^^Again, he doesnt do it on purpose, it's a natural instinct...Who's being paranoid? So you deny the NBA holds bias against Kobe? Why does Kobe get one game suspensions for something that is obviously inadvertent, as opposed to Raja Bell clotheslining Kobe and pulling him down to the ground by the neck on purpose, then bragging about it? Or LeBron almost knocking Wade's head off and getting ZERO games? WHY DOES BRIAN COOK NOT GET SUSPENDED FOR DOING THE SAME EXACT THING?...Antonio, it is NOT an unnatural basketball motion like Stu(pid) Jackson keeps claiming. People get hurt in basketball, it's part of the game. Kobe has been stitched and majorly bruised up on countless occasions. No suspensions should ever be made if people get hurt inadvertently. One time was disgusting, 2 times was just rubbing the disgust all up in our face...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »
^^Again, he doesnt do it on purpose, it's a natural instinct...

According to the NBA he should control it cause it's dangerous for the defenders. Can't blame them. It should be considered a foul. But i do agree with you when you say it's not done on purpose, so the ban is totally wrong, imho. I just can't believe Kobe can't control his arm after the shoot, man. Don't try to sell me this bullshit. I've played basketball myself for 20 years and i've seen billions of games. You can, if you want. It's not done on purpose, but he did nothing to avoid the contact. Anyway the fact is that, even if i disagree with the NBA interpretation (with the suspension), they made it clear the first time that movement is not possible and it leads to a one game suspension. Once you know the rule (even if it's wrong), you can't bitch about it when you get caught. That's what i'm saying..

Who's being paranoid? So you deny the NBA holds bias against Kobe? Why does Kobe get one game suspensions for something that is obviously inadvertent, as opposed to Raja Bell clotheslining Kobe and pulling him down to the ground by the neck on purpose, then bragging about it? Or LeBron almost knocking Wade's head off and getting ZERO games? WHY DOES BRIAN COOK NOT GET SUSPENDED FOR DOING THE SAME EXACT THING?...

That's another story.

Antonio, it is NOT an unnatural basketball motion like Stu(pid) Jackson keeps claiming. People get hurt in basketball, it's part of the game. Kobe has been stitched and majorly bruised up on countless occasions. No suspensions should ever be made if people get hurt inadvertently. One time was disgusting, 2 times was just rubbing the disgust all up in our face...

Two times means Kobe should concentrate more on the shooting tecnique. And being Kobe half italian, i'm sure he knows how to shoot well. :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:17:34 PM by Antonio »