Author Topic: 50 Cent Plans 2 More Solo Albums, Links With Justin Timberlake??!!  (Read 276 times)

teecee

Jacked from SOHH:

50 Cent recently revealed that he is planning to release two solo albums by February of next year.

The G-Unit boss divulged to Blender magazine that after he drops his third album, Before I Self Destruct, this year, he will release a follow up in February 2008.

According to 50 (born Curtis Jackson), the album due in '08 will be his last CD of original material for Interscope Records; since his five-album deal with the label includes a greatest hits disc.

"We'll see if they give me $100 million dollars [to re-sign]," 50 told Blender.

Before I Self Destruct, which is currently slated for a June release, reportedly features collaborations with Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and Rich Harrison, among others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Personally, i think JustinTimberlake actually has some talent, but still i never saw this coming.  Still, any song with Timberlake on it still could never be as horrible as fucking Candy Shop..........can 50 drop a tight album?

Lunatic

Re: 50 Cent Plans 2 More Solo Albums, Links With Justin Timberlake??!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 09:54:20 AM »
timberlake is tolerable at moments. my love is a dope record, and he was nice on "signs" with snoop dogg. i know alot of people hatin on that record, but he added a nice touch to it. 1 of the best songs, on a very average album

50 been talkin bout retirement for a while now. but from my understanding, he's saying he got np recording more new material, and droppin new discs, after that greatest hits, if interscope comes with the right amount of $

will see how this unfolds
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 09:55:51 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:54:54 AM »
Hmm, JTs last album was the shit but him and 50 sounds dangerous of creating a super catchy song (most likely produced by Timbaland) that we'll hate after hearing it on the radio 24/7. I guarrante you this though, out of all the rap artist that collabed with Justin in the past 50s gonna catch the most heat.

I doubt 50 will ever leave Interscope, hes probably just trying to get a higher price.

Heres the original article:

Just as we were getting ready to leave a listening session for Young Buck's new CD at G-Unit headquarters yesterday, in walked none other than 50 Cent. Artists as big as Fifty rarely show up at listening sessions--especially if it's not for their record--so we were a little surprised. But there he was, strolling in with a huge grin right as his Cam'ron dis track, "Funeral Music" (a bonus cut on Buck's album), was blasting. Along with talking-up Buck's LP, he told us to expect his next solo album--featuring Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and others--in June. He also gave away his plans to release his next next album around the fifth anniversary of his 12-million selling major debut, Get Rich or Die Tryin', in Feburary 2008. And that CD could be his last album of original material for Interscope; since his five-album deal with the label includes a greatest hits disc, Fifty could be the most valuable free agent in music as early as this time next year. "We'll see if they give me $100 million dollars," said the rapper with a laugh, addressing the impending negotiations. We're not sure if he was kidding.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:58:11 AM »
Hmm, JTs last album was the shit but him and 50 sounds dangerous of creating a super catchy song (most likely produced by Timbaland) that we'll hate after hearing it on the radio 24/7. I guarrante you this though, out of all the rap artist that collabed with Justin in the past 50s gonna catch the most heat.

I doubt 50 will ever leave Interscope, hes probably just trying to get a higher price.

Heres the original article:

Just as we were getting ready to leave a listening session for Young Buck's new CD at G-Unit headquarters yesterday, in walked none other than 50 Cent. Artists as big as Fifty rarely show up at listening sessions--especially if it's not for their record--so we were a little surprised. But there he was, strolling in with a huge grin right as his Cam'ron dis track, "Funeral Music" (a bonus cut on Buck's album), was blasting. Along with talking-up Buck's LP, he told us to expect his next solo album--featuring Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and others--in June. He also gave away his plans to release his next next album around the fifth anniversary of his 12-million selling major debut, Get Rich or Die Tryin', in Feburary 2008. And that CD could be his last album of original material for Interscope; since his five-album deal with the label includes a greatest hits disc, Fifty could be the most valuable free agent in music as early as this time next year. "We'll see if they give me $100 million dollars," said the rapper with a laugh, addressing the impending negotiations. We're not sure if he was kidding.[/color]

that's the problem with this dude. he's so cocky, we don't even know when he's joking or being dead serious :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 11:47:07 AM »
50 been talkin bout retirement for a while now. but from my understanding, he's saying he got np recording more new material, and droppin new discs, after that greatest hits, if interscope comes with the right amount of $

will see how this unfolds

If I was 50 I would say fuck rap and do whatever is more profitable. Rap is wack...so is he.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 04:26:40 PM »
Rap is wack

Wot the fuck you talkin about. This website is dedicated to west coast RAP.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 04:39:11 PM »
LOL @ at 50 snitch thinkin he's gonna get 100 million...guess he hasn't been paying attention to the record sales for gunit.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 07:46:34 PM »
LOL @ at 50 snitch thinkin he's gonna get 100 million...guess he hasn't been paying attention to the record sales for gunit.

Kid. 50 Cent has made interscope over 100,000 million with his last 2 records. Massacre sold 8 million, GRODT sold 10 million. Thats at least 150 million dollars for Interscope (estimating they get around 10$ profit per record). Not to mention the millions of sales from the GRODT OST, BFM, HFM and Straight outta cashville. 50 Cent made Interscope hundreds of millions of dollars. He is UNDENIABLY the biggest hip hop artist in the world.

50 Cent is not Lloyd Banks. Just because people aren't buying Banks, doesn't mean shit about 50. 50 Cent released that Cam diss and 3 hours latter it had over a million hits. People like 50 Cent, people want 50 Cents music. And 50 Cent will sell millions and millions of copies.

Call me a groupie, but you can't disagree with any of it. 50 Cent has made Interscope more then any artist ever has.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 08:17:56 PM »

Kid. 50 Cent has made interscope over 100,000 million with his last 2 records. Massacre sold 8 million, GRODT sold 10 million. Thats at least 150 million dollars for Interscope (estimating they get around 10$ profit per record). Not to mention the millions of sales from the GRODT OST, BFM, HFM and Straight outta cashville. 50 Cent made Interscope hundreds of millions of dollars. He is UNDENIABLY the biggest hip hop artist in the world.

50 Cent is not Lloyd Banks. Just because people aren't buying Banks, doesn't mean shit about 50. 50 Cent released that Cam diss and 3 hours latter it had over a million hits. People like 50 Cent, people want 50 Cents music. And 50 Cent will sell millions and millions of copies.

Call me a groupie, but you can't disagree with any of it. 50 Cent has made Interscope more then any artist ever has.

you groupie what about Dr. Dre? Shit there's def more.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »
2 albums in the space of a year ain't happening even for fiffty