Author Topic: Willis McGahee Traded To Ravens!  (Read 357 times)

"THE" MoSav

Willis McGahee Traded To Ravens!
« on: March 08, 2007, 02:47:00 PM »
What do you guys think of this? The Ravens got a top ten (maybe top ten) NFL RB for a few draft picks. Damn the Ravens just made themselves that much better heading into next year.  Mcgahee>>>>>Jamal Lewis

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Willis McGahee Traded To Ravens!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 03:18:28 PM »
great move for the Ravens.  Man they are going to be good next year, this is a HUGE pickup for them.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 04:01:16 AM »
fantasy stud rb right there homie.McGahee will be a beast in that offense.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »
fantasy stud rb right there homie.McGahee will be a beast in that offense.

fantasy stud and NFL stud. Avg's 1100 yds and 8 td's in 3 nfl seasons. Damn all the top AFC teams are making big moves, except the Colts...
The Ravens lost Thomas. But its not that big of a deal when you have Bart Scott and Ray Lewis still as 2 of youre Lb's. The Ravens seem to breed great LB's

The Best of 3 Worlds

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 02:25:19 AM »
only negative is he doesn't play the Jets twice a year anymore, he was beasting on them

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 01:35:46 PM »
only negative is he doesn't play the Jets twice a year anymore, he was beasting on them

WTF are the Bills thinking? They let Fletcher and Clements go to..They seem to be sitting on the money

The Best of 3 Worlds

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 06:52:02 AM »

WTF are the Bills thinking? They let Fletcher and Clements go to..They seem to be sitting on the money

JP is the future I guess ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 10:56:51 AM »

JP is the future I guess ;D

yeah hes is getting better, last year he improved so much from 05. But i forgot he plays defense.. ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 04:18:33 PM »
its not a good look for the Bills playing the Pats, Jets and Dolphins 6 times while these teams are improving Jets with Jones at RB, Pats picked up Stallworth to help Brady and I expect Miami to be better even though they always seem to dissapoint, Buffalo is in trouble