Author Topic: NEW WARREN G INTERVIEW!!!  (Read 814 times)

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
Re: NEW WARREN G INTERVIEW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2001, 06:34:58 AM »
he wants
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2001, 06:35:55 AM »
more posts!!!
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Big BpG

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2001, 06:46:58 AM »
It's going to be a great album... but what I don't understand is how Warren says Snoop hasn't hollered at him... because Warren just did some production for Snoop and Tha Eastsidaz on the song  "If you came to Party" on the Bones Soundtrack... however it sounds too Battlecat... I actually thought it was BC until Snoop said something about Warren on the track... Snoop and Warren definetly hooked up on that song, they also hooked up on a Tamia Remix... it's kind of weird how Warren is feeling left out... but shit if he feels that way, its time to spread the love...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2001, 07:08:21 AM »
Bigg Bpg....please,stop

teecee

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2001, 08:12:46 AM »
I am pissed off right now y'all, as are alot of you.  Warren is the tightest, and he knows what the fukk he is talking about it.  I would rtather here 213 than Eastsidaz anyday.  Snoop is putting time into alot of wack shit lately, not wack, just not quality as i would expect.  
  And BPG, you can count the number of tracks Warren has appeared on in the last few years on one hand.  Warren wasn't even on Chronic 2001, Last Meal, isn't on Nates new shit yet he always puts them on his shit.  That's why the brother is complaining.  I always wonder why Warren doesn't do more shit, but it doesn't matter, cuz like he said his shit is HOT, and every song is good enough to be a single.  THat is cuz the man is doing QUALITy, not quantity.  Fo real!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2001, 09:02:07 AM »
I am pissed off right now y'all, as are alot of you.  Warren is the tightest, and he knows what the fukk he is talking about it.  I would rtather here 213 than Eastsidaz anyday.  Snoop is putting time into alot of wack shit lately, not wack, just not quality as i would expect.  
 And BPG, you can count the number of tracks Warren has appeared on in the last few years on one hand.  Warren wasn't even on Chronic 2001, Last Meal, isn't on Nates new shit yet he always puts them on his shit.  That's why the brother is complaining.  I always wonder why Warren doesn't do more shit, but it doesn't matter, cuz like he said his shit is HOT, and every song is good enough to be a single.  THat is cuz the man is doing QUALITy, not quantity.  Fo real!

yeah I agree with everything you said homie. You can count all his appearances on one hand. Hes complaing cause he puts it out on his shit and not on guest appearances. Snoop has been on a grip of guest songs these days, and its about quality not quantity
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2001, 11:52:33 AM »
yeah i am pissed as fuck that warren ain't on more shit, but somebody said i'd rather hear 213 than eastsidaz which i would too, but i'm sure snoop probably knows it would be better but tha eastsidaz are on the dogghouse label so it has priority.  i would bet money that if warren had signed to dogghouse 213 would come out for sure!

oh yeah does anybody else wonder why suga free  is on like every dogghouse release but no warren. i mean i really feel suga free but fuck put tha g child on that shit!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Howdawg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2001, 01:57:02 PM »
I'm just glad warren and mista grimm got back together ,yes. :) If anybody remebers grimm recorded a whole
cd with warren in 94 but, warren and grimm fell out.

Antonio

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2001, 04:41:23 AM »
Check my new Warren G site

http://gfunk-family.cjb.net

SUPPORT ME AND THE MAN. Fuck the rest.

Snoop is making 200 tracks a year just to make money, but we all know he aint shit no more. C'mon.. Only 3-4 decent tracks a year! The last track i felt by Snoop is NY NY! Period.

DO YOU EVER LISTENED TO "I WANT IT ALL" CD? IT'S BETTER THAN ALL THE SNOOP'S TRACKS TILL DOGGYSTYLE. NO FUCKING DOUBT.

I'm not hating Snoop, but please.. u cant compare him to the man who introduced him to Dre. WARREN G is real. 10X BETTER!

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2001, 05:38:53 AM »
"DO YOU EVER LISTENED TO "I WANT IT ALL" CD? IT'S BETTER THAN ALL THE SNOOP'S TRACKS TILL DOGGYSTYLE. NO FUCKING DOUBT."

Man u are crazy!
I Want It All is wack album,only 2 or 3 songs are good(game don't wait-you never know-g spot),the others.... :P :P

Antonio

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2001, 06:36:37 AM »
Man.. i think tha U are crazy!  :P
Dont start disses here, but.. first of all Warren G aint claiming to be a gangsta. His shit is G-Funk, slow melodies, funky shit. And he's the best in the world making this shit. "I WANT IT ALL" has the best productions ever in my opinion (if u talk about a G-FUNK album). Great tracks, great collaborations.. and def this album is better than THE LAST MEAL or the new EASTSIDAZ. Man.. think about Snoop. He's claiming to be a gangster! LMAO! I hate Death Row, but.. damn. they fucking right! Snoop a G? U joking? He was just a crack sealer, and Warren G gave him the chance to make millions with rap. He was just a stupid young man, making money selling dope. I think that Harry O can be labeled as a Gangsta. Suge Knight. They real gansters, not Snoop. LMAO!  ;D

I can't feel his shit if he talks about being a G.

Plus u mentioned 2 tracks with Snoop in it in the best tracks, but they aint the best tracks, man! I mean.. u never heard "IF WE GIVE U A CHANCE" with Slick Rick? it aint G shit, but.. it's a perfect track. Or GANGSTA LOVE? or HAVIN THANGS? or I WANT IT ALL? Man.. stop considering GANGSTA SHIT the only way u can rap. G-FUNK is better in my opinion, but.. this aint the most important thing.

The most important thing is that Warren G aint fake like Snoop (these days). I mean.. Warren made him, Warren saved his life from crack, Warren produced a lot of tracks for him, Warren made Nate famous with Regulate, Warren is real.

Snoop is just a bitch making 300 tracks a year (3 decents, the rest  :P :P) just to make money. He aint working with Nate cause he's signed to too many records label, he aint working with Warren G cause he aint on Dogghouse. Man.. that's fucked up. When Warren got problems, Snoop never hollared at his homey.

Period.

Think what u think, but i cant change what i wrote, man. These are facts. Then u can reply by dissing me or Warren G, i dont care. I'm not dissing nobody.

01. G-FUNK is better than DOGGHOUSE.
02. Snoop is a joke (a G...?)
03. Warren G is better than Battlecat
04. 5 Footaz are better than Doggy's Angels
05. Warren made Snoop and saved his life
06. Snoop cares about quantity ($$$), not quality
07. How can u be excited about a track like DOGG NAMED SNOOP (or what the fuck is the name?)
08. Snoop aint shit without the DPG or other artists (EASTSIDAZ, DRE, etc..). He tried to make an album working alone (DA GAME IS TO BE SOLD), and it was the worse album of the rap history.
09. THE NEW 7 TRACKS SAMPLER of Warren is better than any DOGGHOUSE shit ever released.
10. Warren G is a producer, executive producer, CEO, rapper and dj. Snoop is just a fake G making money..

Pz.

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2001, 06:59:29 AM »
WARREN IS A CEO?????????
:-* :-*....for wich label?
stop smokin' crack,homie

Antonio

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2001, 07:03:02 AM »
The saddest thing is that i'm starting to feel SUGE KNIGHT. I need a doctor.  :-[

Damn, i'm tired of Snoop. He is claiming to be a G but he aint acting like a G. He aint making G-Shit no more.. Only talk, only interviews acting like an hard man. But where are the facts? I think that the GANGSTA RAP is dead with 2PAC.

All these old guys rapping about 17 years old crazy guys, like 2PAC, just to sell some shit..

I mean.. if Snoop make a track saying "FUCK THE COPZ, I'M HARD TO KILL, I'M BACK, etc.." this track is a classic. If he make a track like "SHOW ME LOVE" (DA GAME IS TO BE..), he's wack.

MAN.. what u wanna heard? REAL tracks, or FAKE tracks? Real stories (like "Do You See" or Warren G), or FAKE lyrics like "Downtown assassins"?) Reply to this question. Ok, maybe Downtown assassins got a tight beat and Snoop's flow is dope, but.. think about it a second. U ever read the lyrics? They funny, damn!

I SUGGEST YOU ALL A TRACK:
"RELAX YA MIND", by WARREN G.....  :P

Dont talk the talk, if..

Antonio

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2001, 07:05:45 AM »
G-FUNK RECORDS and G-FUNK 2000 RECORDS..

under DEF JAM and RESTLESS..
He signed artists like Twinz, Reel Tight, etc..

Man, man...

he wasnt the CEO of the whole Record label, but.. of his own Record label under the big one..

Like Goldie with his new record label (under Dogghouse), or like Snoop with Doggystyle (under DR), or Daz with DoggPound under DR..

And dont diss if u dont even know what the fuck are u talking about..

Mr_Loc

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2001, 07:11:21 AM »

These are facts.

01. G-FUNK is better than DOGGHOUSE.
02. Snoop is a joke (a G...?)
03. Warren G is better than Battlecat
04. 5 Footaz are better than Doggy's Angels
05. Warren made Snoop and saved his life
06. Snoop cares about quantity ($$$), not quality
07. How can u be excited about a track like DOGG NAMED SNOOP (or what the fuck is the name?)
08. Snoop aint shit without the DPG or other artists (EASTSIDAZ, DRE, etc..). He tried to make an album working alone (DA GAME IS TO BE SOLD), and it was the worse album of the rap history.
09. THE NEW 7 TRACKS SAMPLER of Warren is better than any DOGGHOUSE shit ever released.
10. Warren G is a producer, executive producer, CEO, rapper and dj. Snoop is just a fake G making money..

those arent facts, theyre opinions. quit making long boring posts, we get your point.