Author Topic: NEW WARREN G INTERVIEW!!!  (Read 809 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW WARREN G INTERVIEW!!!
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2001, 04:44:27 AM »
Wasnt Pac's death gang related?

nope sorry youngtsa that wasnt gang related. if u go out and get shot you call this gang related?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2001, 04:54:48 AM »
Snoop doesnt make his moves himself, weed is what makes it. He's all chronic, you gotts remember that. Sober people dont infect their albums with Kokanes and dont make songs like Downtown Assassins. Take it like it is.

BTW if Snoop would be deep into gangsta life he'd be shot like 5 years ago. And the rap would be all jarule, no real shit at all.

peace im going home fuck the internet
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Antonio

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2001, 04:56:47 AM »
Nope, but if i see a Crip, and he got problems with some Bloods of my entourage, and this man kicked a man of my entourage, and i kick his ass, and i kick him bad. And i go out with my car and my entourage and a car full of Crips kill me, then i call it gang related, yeah.

Crips vs Bloods.

Even if Pac wasnt a gang member or a Blood. He wasnt killed because of a rap war, or because some1 tried to rob him. He was killed because he kicked the ass of the wrong man that night. And because he had no vest.

Anyway read what i wrote about Pac & Snoop.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2001, 05:32:25 AM »
He wasnt killed because of a rap war, or because some1 tried to rob him. He was killed because he kicked the ass of the wrong man that night. And because he had no vest.

thats a rumor not fact, or dou you know who killed him?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Antonio

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2001, 08:14:45 AM »
Is it a rumor that he kicked Orlando's ass? I think i got it on DVD, VHS, pics, MPEG, AVI, ASF, rm & WMV!  ;D

Is it a rumor that Suge is Blood?

Is it a rumor that Orlando was Crip?

Is it a rumor that Orlando kicked a man of the crew of Pac? (i dont remember the name)

Is it a rumor that the week after the Pac shooting there was a lot of murders between Bloods and Crips?

Is it a rumor that Afeni sued Orlando?

Is it a rumor that Orlando was the #1 suspect?

Is it a rumor that Orlando is dead?

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2001, 08:32:07 AM »
You're Subjecting Snoop To Standards You Won't Turn At Your Other Favorites.

Tupac Was THE Most Hypocritical Rapper To Ever Live.  How Are You Going To Make A Song Like Dear Mama, And In The Next Breath, Hit Em UP?  Because Life CONSTANTLY Changes, Everybody Has MANY Facets.  Tupac WAS Hypocritical, But EVERYBODY Is, That's How Life Is.

That's Why You Shouldn't Get Pissed At Snoop For Being Peaceful, Then Banging, Or Whatever In His Music, Because That's How Life Is, That's How People Think, And Your Boy Tupac Did The Same.

Same With Warren, Right? I've Heard Him Mention Guns In Songs Before To, And His New Stuff Sounds Kinda Hard For Him, ButI Ain't Holding It Against Him, It's Still Tight, And I Know That 's How People Feel Sometimes.  

What I'm saying Is, Don't Criticise Snoop For Something, Then Say It's Alright For Somebody Else, Like Tupac to Do.

Murrow

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2001, 09:42:24 AM »
Yeah man, Warren was never into that g shit.  He's said he tried to stay outta the streets and all them gangs.  Snoop was into it, and Warren was kinda worried.  

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2001, 11:12:07 PM »
i kinda feel sorry for him...he seemz kinda helpless....
and itz too bad cauze imo he iz one of tha greatest producers ever......yo....i wish he knew dat ome pipz would consider hiz "i want it all"...a classic.....(he don even know how much it sold...cauze it didnt sell much...yall know)....
i hope hiz new shit blowes up....and he"ll get tha sucsess he diserves..
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Antonio

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2001, 11:58:57 PM »

You're Subjecting Snoop To Standards You Won't Turn At Your Other Favorites.

Tupac Was THE Most Hypocritical Rapper To Ever Live.  How Are You Going To Make A Song Like Dear Mama, And In The Next Breath, Hit Em UP?  Because Life CONSTANTLY Changes, Everybody Has MANY Facets.  Tupac WAS Hypocritical, But EVERYBODY Is, That's How Life Is.

That's Why You Shouldn't Get Pissed At Snoop For Being Peaceful, Then Banging, Or Whatever In His Music, Because That's How Life Is, That's How People Think, And Your Boy Tupac Did The Same.

Same With Warren, Right? I've Heard Him Mention Guns In Songs Before To, And His New Stuff Sounds Kinda Hard For Him, ButI Ain't Holding It Against Him, It's Still Tight, And I Know That 's How People Feel Sometimes.  

What I'm saying Is, Don't Criticise Snoop For Something, Then Say It's Alright For Somebody Else, Like Tupac to Do.

Man, i dont agree. Pac was the greatest ever because tracks like "Dear Mama" and "Hit em up". They are both real cause they both reflect his status, his personality, his emotions. "Keep ya head up", "Brenda's got a baby" & "Baby don't cry" are wonderful tracks, man. Then u can say.... "Hey, but he raped a girl! He's hypocritical!". He made a lot of mistakes during his life, we all know. I dont know if he really raped this girl, but i'm talking in general, u know.. Cause he was surrounded by thugs, always high, etc.. But his music REFLECTS his status. U can hear if he's happy or mad. In the Snoop tracks, all u can hear is "superbitches", "chronic", "g's", "dpgcabcdefc..".. Only this shit. No emotions. Always the same BORING (fake) shit. That's all. And u are free to hate Pac, man. I dont care... I mean he made a lot of mistakes. Like the West vs East beef. He dissed the world, he made 300 mistakes in 1996 only (i can list em all), BUT............... talking about music, you can FEEL him through his music, so his music is REAL.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2001, 02:26:30 AM »
i don beleive dat pac rapped....or could rappe anyone....i think he could have anyone he wanted....cmmon he waz gettin dat supastar status back than...practicly speakin.
he told hiz version....u problly heared it.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Antonio

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2001, 02:30:16 AM »
Def.

Anyway what about Suge? I hate DR, but c'mon.. 9 years for a kick?  :-/

To Orlando!!!!!  >:(

FUCK THAT!