Author Topic: Timbaland wants to help Britney Spears.. and get Justin to help too.  (Read 208 times)

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/03/07/showbuzz/index.html#0

Timbaland: Timberlake and I will work with Britney
NEW YORK (AP) -- Timbaland, who's crafted hits for Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado, wants to help Britney Spears reclaim her once-stellar career.

"I feel her pain, it really bothers me," the 34-year-old rapper-producer says in an interview in Entertainment Weekly magazine's March 16 issue. "I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work (it) out."

Timbaland says he invited Timberlake, his "best friend" and Spears' ex-boyfriend, to be part of that plan.

"I asked Justin, 'How would you feel about me working with Britney?' I had to ask him that," Timbaland is quoted as saying. "I said, 'Would you do it with me?' "

The 26-year-old "SexyBack" singer said he would, according to Timbaland, who notes: "She's just gotta be serious."

Timberlake's spokeswoman, Sonia Muckle, referred inquiries to Timbaland's spokeswoman, Monique Idlett, who didn't immediately respond to a phone call Wednesday from The Associated Press. Gina Orr, a publicist at Jive Records, Spears' label, didn't immediately respond to an e-mail message.

Last month, Spears, 25, checked into Promises Malibu drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in California, capping a week of bizarre behavior in which she entered and exited rehab twice, shaved her head bald and went out clubbing with friends.

"I just want to hold her hand," Timbaland says. "I want her to be in my camp, to be around Justin. I need Justin to talk to her. Help her, please!"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 10:55:31 AM by proverbs aka DD »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Timbaland wants to help Britney Spears.. and get Justin to help too.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 11:07:03 AM »
Im down with what Timbo is saying , but how about saving ur love ones career like Ginuwine, & Missy Elliot?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 11:27:41 AM »
how humble  ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
"I feel her pain, it really bothers me," the 34-year-old rapper-producer says in an interview in Entertainment Weekly magazine's March 16 issue. "I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work (it) out."

"I just want to hold her hand," Timbaland says. "I want her to be in my camp, to be around Justin. I need Justin to talk to her. Help her, please!"

This guy sounds like a fairy Godmother or some shiet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »
Im down with what Timbo is saying , but how about saving ur love ones career like Ginuwine, & Missy Elliot?
damn i miss Ginuwine's shit with timbo, imagine him on timbo's new beats!FIIIIIYAAH!!!

fuck britney, she never made any good music and her voice really sucks..

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 05:36:46 AM »

This guy sounds like a fairy Godmother or some shiet.

LMAO +1

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 06:41:34 AM »
Timbo just wants this chickenhead to peck his grain and now it is the right time when she is vulnerable.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>