Author Topic: The Snoop Dogg & Diddy tour  (Read 1867 times)

JossieJ

Re: The Snoop Dogg & Diddy tour
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »
Come on. is there nobody who knows which songs diddy performs ? ???

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »
 Victory, i'll be missing u, tell me, i need a girl part 2, come with me, last night, some rock songs , hmm mo money mo problems, there u go, he did that Godzilla anthem song that he recorded with ozzy osbourne, bad boy for life, hm..cant remember more,  but i know all snoop songs hahahaha

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2007, 03:24:05 PM »
i was to tha show yesterday (in copenhagen), with one of tha homies... damn, its was nice! ive been to 2 snoop concerts before :)

and hey, me and da homie talkd to dj jam ;D

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2007, 03:27:18 PM »
Like Mac 10 said, I saw Snoop last time he was over here so wasn't particulary bothered about this one, especially with it being a joint thing with P Diddy. You get me Snoop, Dogg Pound, Nate and Warren G over here and I'd be there in a flash though.

JossieJ

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2007, 03:30:47 PM »
Victory, i'll be missing u, tell me, i need a girl part 2, come with me, last night, some rock songs , hmm mo money mo problems, there u go, he did that Godzilla anthem song that he recorded with ozzy osbourne, bad boy for life, hm..cant remember more,  but i know all snoop songs hahahaha

Did snoop did these songs:
Quote from: JossieJ on March 11, 2007, 03:37:46 AM
Which songs where performed by Snoop ? And which by Diddy?
Pleeease tell me!
I'm going the 25th

ah, don't remember them all...but..
in no order...

Snoop : Murder was the case, tha shiznit, lodi dodi, ain't no fun, gin & juice, what's my name, nuthin but a g thang, bitch please, beautiful, drop it like it's hot, ups and downs, vato, candy, that's that shit, i wanna fuck you, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, the next episode....

Or did he perform other songs at your concert?

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2007, 04:01:20 PM »
LOL!!! Just seen snoop & diddy doin an interview on TMF sayin they lookin 4ward 2 gettin 2 manchester cos they meetin the man utd squad!!! Snoop sed he bin followin football 4 10 years and wearin the shirts, but we wear red shirts, so....anyway at least they like united!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2007, 04:14:23 PM »

Did snoop did these songs:
Quote from: JossieJ on March 11, 2007, 03:37:46 AM
Which songs where performed by Snoop ? And which by Diddy?
Pleeease tell me!
I'm going the 25th

ah, don't remember them all...but..
in no order...

Snoop : Murder was the case, tha shiznit, lodi dodi, ain't no fun, gin & juice, what's my name, nuthin but a g thang, bitch please, beautiful, drop it like it's hot, ups and downs, vato, candy, that's that shit, i wanna fuck you, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, the next episode....

Or did he perform other songs at your concert?

Whaaat??

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 06:35:51 AM »
Last night i went to the show !!  Snoop Was TOO HOT !! Shit he brings Kurupt , Soopafly, Uncle Junebugg, Uncle Reo, He's Girls (They Are Too Hot ), Dj Jam & Dj Battlecat ! So Diddy was here, he makes me laugh ! He sings 3 or 4 songz all the rest its Party musik like Pink & Redman, Jay-z & Beyonce etc... He is a Real BITCH !!!!! In the same night i see The best rapper (Snoop) & the worst rapper (diddy).

Its my third show with Snoop & i think it was his best. Snoop Kurupt & Soopafly was so amazing ! Too Gangsta Too Smooth !!
Its the first time i see Kurupt!! and oh yeah Soopafly give me his Gin & Juice's Cup !!
I'll post pictures later !

Snoop performed Thats That Shit, Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang, P.I.M.P , Candy, Gin & Juice, Snoop Upside Ya Head,Murder was the case, beautiful, drop it like it's hot,i wanna fuck you, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, the next episode, Hail Mary, Whats My Name, Deep Cover.
Dogg Pound 4 life !!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 01:59:43 AM by Snoopaveli »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 07:06:44 AM »
I saw puffy in 1998 at a No Way Out Tour in San Jose.

I know we all have our opinions of Puffy, but damn, the dude can perform on a stage.

Dont get me wrong, 2 outta 3 of his last albums sucked (I kinda like the Saga Continues, but Press Play and Forever = Garbage), but would never hesitate to see Puffy in concert... not mind blowing like nas would be but still a good liver performer nontheless.

The dude is pure energy on stage.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 01:53:10 AM »

I know we all have our opinions of Puffy, but damn, the dude can perform on a stage.

Dont get me wrong, 2 outta 3 of his last albums sucked (I kinda like the Saga Continues, but Press Play and Forever = Garbage), but would never hesitate to see Puffy in concert... not mind blowing like nas would be but still a good liver performer nontheless.

The Dude Is A BITCH !!!  Fo Real !

Klue

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 05:53:21 AM »
Last night i went to the show !!  Snoop Was TOO HOT !! Shit he brings Kurupt , Soopafly, Uncle Junebugg, Uncle Reo, He's Girls (They Are Too Hot ), Dj Jam & Dj Battlecat ! So Diddy was here, he makes me laugh ! He sings 3 or 4 songz all the rest its Party musik like Pink & Redman, Jay-z & Beyonce etc... He is a Real BITCH !!!!! In the same night i see The best rapper (Snoop) & the worst rapper (diddy).

Its my third show with Snoop & i think it was his best. Snoop Kurupt & Soopafly was so amazing ! Too Gangsta Too Smooth !!
Its the first time i see Kurupt!! and oh yeah Soopafly give me his Gin & Juice's Cup !!

Snoop performed Thats That Shit, Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang, P.I.M.P , Candy, Gin & Juice, Snoop Upside Ya Head,Murder was the case, beautiful, drop it like it's hot,i wanna fuck you, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, the next episode, Hail Mary.
Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

You were at Amneville ? (Metz)

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 06:10:18 AM »

Snoop performed Thats That Shit, Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang, P.I.M.P , Candy, Gin & Juice, Snoop Upside Ya Head,Murder was the case, beautiful, drop it like it's hot,i wanna fuck you, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, the next episode, Hail Mary.
Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

No Paris Bercy

StevenQBosell

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2007, 08:37:13 AM »

The Dude Is A BITCH !!!  Fo Real !

LOL, what's so bitch made? You talking about his performance or him in general?

LOL it feels like 1996  again on the rec.hip-hop boards...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2007, 02:15:33 PM »
LOL!!! Just seen snoop & diddy doin an interview on TMF sayin they lookin 4ward 2 gettin 2 manchester cos they meetin the man utd squad!!! Snoop sed he bin followin football 4 10 years and wearin the shirts, but we wear red shirts, so....anyway at least they like united!

if i remember correctly i saw snnoop wearing the blue away kit from a few years back once. Also saw him in an engkand top when he performed in london.  Seen Dj Quik in an old united red one  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2007, 03:01:01 PM »

Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

No Paris Bercy

Haha, you are a real ass fan man. That's cool, It's dope that you had a good time +1. One day i want to take a half ounce to a DPGC (213, Tha Dogg Pound) and it'll be the shit. +1

but I'll bet puffy is a coo' performer cause that's what he does. he's a dancer, he's always been familiar and comfortable on the stage.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram