Author Topic: Get Ur Free Copy Of Atlanta's Hottest Mixtape  (Read 79 times)

BOBBI_G_PROFECY

• Lil Geezy
Get Ur Free Copy Of Atlanta's Hottest Mixtape
« on: March 13, 2007, 11:31:12 AM »
Get ur free copy of Atlanta’s Hottest Mixtape @ www.soundclick.com/bobbigprofecy (PLEASE READ THE WHOLE FIRST PAGE OF MY SOUNDCLICK SITE IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE ESSENTIALS OF THIS MIXTAPE for more info about me go to www.myspace.com/bobbigprofecy ) ; Download BOBBI G PROFECY’s Self Titled debut project. Do not be one of few to sleep on this project; 7 OG tracks and 5 beat jacks all hot. If you’re tired of listening to artists that do not put together thorough releases then check out my Mixtape. I said “F’ a DJ hosting it why should I pay anymore for someone to yell on my joints and do alittle blending when the project is literally Hot as Hell already. Record Labels, Managers, investors,  fans, whoever; hit me up and tell me whatchu think about the project and if you wanna talk business let’s do it, I’m unsigned and hungry, not starving (far from it) but I’m hungry, so let’s get it. Don’t forget to vote ur favorite song onto soundclicks music charts. TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND, TO TELL A FIREND, TA TELL A FRIEND to get my mixtape and enjoy a classic. After you see what I’m giving away for free imagine what I would ask people to spend their hard earned money on. Ol Skoolz, Krome Shoez and Gouda Raxx EP(classic) and Movie(Hilarious) Coming September 11th 2007.

Everyone Stay Up and Stay Safe.
With Much Luv From,

BOBBI G. PROFECY
AKA The Diamond Child
AKA H.I.M. (History In The Making)
AKA Antwa Damaila (African For: He Who Comes With Fire)
AKA The Bank
AKA Mick Swagger
AKA Lovie Dungie
AKA Mr. Fantastic
AKA Voice Of The Ghetto
AKA P
AKA Cel
AKA The Uni-Baller
AKA The Myth