Author Topic: Peace is coming soon ya'll! Palestinians have the solution...  (Read 2158 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Peace is coming soon ya'll! Palestinians have the solution...
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 05:14:29 PM »
I don't see how brainwashing is necessarily a bad thing. Purposely brainwashing children would probably only add to their internal balance, making them live happier lives.

:puke:

That's right, pick out one line, ignore the rest of the post, ignore the explanation, ignore common sense, don't even consider the facts, and blindly follow the morals your culture taught you.

LOL...You don't deserve someone taking you seriously.

Narrator

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 06:34:13 PM »
I've had both. :-* And stop talking about Kobe in a homosexual manner, you sick fuck.

I'm not the one who's demonstrated a homosexual obsession with him.  You've also had ZERO pussy, stop lying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 06:50:44 PM »
I've had both. :-* And stop talking about Kobe in a homosexual manner, you sick fuck.

I'm not the one who's demonstrated a homosexual obsession with him.  You've also had ZERO pussy, stop lying.

LOL@this pathatlogical liar thinking everyone leads the same life as him.

Elevz

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2007, 04:40:33 AM »
I don't see how brainwashing is necessarily a bad thing. Purposely brainwashing children would probably only add to their internal balance, making them live happier lives.

That's right, pick out one line, ignore the rest of the post, ignore the explanation, ignore common sense, don't even consider the facts, and blindly follow the morals your culture taught you.

^^ You would make a terrible philosopher, simply because you fail to recognise the difference between understanding somebody's logic and actually agreeing with them, or validating the actions. And I'm afraid, that's what makes you such a hopeless case when it comes to debating. There's just no point.

So once again right now, you're basically claiming your culture is "right", and others are by definition "wrong"? Everyone should live by your values, because if they don't, they're "wrong"?

Dude. Snap out of that dream and activate your brain a little. Culture is relative, and there is no right or wrong when it comes to that, because it's all based on prejudice. When you were a kid, you were raised by a set of moral values that determine how you look at the world now. That plays a huge role in who you are today, and even though it's plain to see how your parents failed you as you're the most close-minded person I ever heard of, even that's not necessarily wrong. It's all relative, and that's just you.

What I'm saying is this: everything you do, say, or think is connected to these moral values you were raised with. So is your acceptance towards people who think differently. It takes some adaptation power to put yourself in someone else's situation and judge their actions through their set of moral values. It may even take more adaptation power to put yourself in a non-existant set of moral values, and thus I can barely blame you for lacking the ability to do just that.

I painted a (hopefully) non-existant picture of a wholly brainwashed world, considering the rights or wrongs of that by comparing it to the general goal of the western society (assuming that is happiness and joy). My conclusion is that brainwashing isn't necessarily harmful to society, or mankind at that. The outcome might be positive, even though that's not the way we currently view brainwashing.

Now, before you start making an ass of yourself, consider this. For everything I post, I've made a careful consideration of the pros and cons. The outcome is always critical, and you're right to disagree at any time. Just know that I'm not talking out of my ass when you disagree with my opinion. I think before I post. We may differ, but that's it. Don't even call my opinion unworthy, just because it won't always match your personal set of moral values. That's what would make you not deserve anyone taking you seriously.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2007, 10:01:15 AM »
NIK where u live?im probably comin to LA this summer and i would love to beat the shit out of u, i swear to god i will even pay u to show up.what do u say?we can even film that shit and put it up on dubcc!

i dont dislike u,it just seems like u need a good asswhoopin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2007, 11:59:43 AM »
NIK where u live?im probably comin to LA this summer and i would love to beat the shit out of u, i swear to god i will even pay u to show up.what do u say?we can even film that shit and put it up on dubcc!

i dont dislike u,it just seems like u need a good asswhoopin

SFV...Don't bring rocks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2007, 12:01:20 PM »

^^ You would make a terrible philosopher, simply because you fail to recognise the difference between understanding somebody's logic and actually agreeing with them, or validating the actions. And I'm afraid, that's what makes you such a hopeless case when it comes to debating. There's just no point.

So once again right now, you're basically claiming your culture is "right", and others are by definition "wrong"? Everyone should live by your values, because if they don't, they're "wrong"?

Dude. Snap out of that dream and activate your brain a little. Culture is relative, and there is no right or wrong when it comes to that, because it's all based on prejudice. When you were a kid, you were raised by a set of moral values that determine how you look at the world now. That plays a huge role in who you are today, and even though it's plain to see how your parents failed you as you're the most close-minded person I ever heard of, even that's not necessarily wrong. It's all relative, and that's just you.

What I'm saying is this: everything you do, say, or think is connected to these moral values you were raised with. So is your acceptance towards people who think differently. It takes some adaptation power to put yourself in someone else's situation and judge their actions through their set of moral values. It may even take more adaptation power to put yourself in a non-existant set of moral values, and thus I can barely blame you for lacking the ability to do just that.

I painted a (hopefully) non-existant picture of a wholly brainwashed world, considering the rights or wrongs of that by comparing it to the general goal of the western society (assuming that is happiness and joy). My conclusion is that brainwashing isn't necessarily harmful to society, or mankind at that. The outcome might be positive, even though that's not the way we currently view brainwashing.

Now, before you start making an ass of yourself, consider this. For everything I post, I've made a careful consideration of the pros and cons. The outcome is always critical, and you're right to disagree at any time. Just know that I'm not talking out of my ass when you disagree with my opinion. I think before I post. We may differ, but that's it. Don't even call my opinion unworthy, just because it won't always match your personal set of moral values. That's what would make you not deserve anyone taking you seriously.

Where did I say anything about culture? A good portion of the shit you're saying is just pretty much pathetic and morally wrong...That's all. I've even highlighted it for you. Read it over and over until you understand why.

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2007, 12:57:08 PM »

What's so hard to understand about that?

Where did I say anything about culture? A good portion of the shit you're saying is just pretty much pathetic and morally wrong...That's all. I've even highlighted it for you. Read it over and over until you understand why.

Where did you mention culture? You never literally mentioned it, but in line with your habit of oversimplifying things, you just so happened to forget about its influence on opinion, which was - as far as I know - the subject of our discussion.
So my words are pretty much pathetic and morally wrong... That's an insightful opinion, with some great backing up there ::)

And now that you've called my words pathetic and morally wrong, I'm afraid this discussion has come to an end. With you refusing to let go of your tunnel vision, it has become pointless to continue.

Peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 01:09:51 PM »
I can't take you serious, also based on the fact that you pull bullshit assumptions out your ass. My culture has no influence on my way of thinking...I am not that type of person. I judge what I see...PeACe

Elevz

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 01:28:03 PM »
My culture has no influence on my way of thinking

That's a worthy classic, LMAO. Thanks for going out with a bang :D

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 01:54:18 PM »
My culture has no influence on my way of thinking

:rubeyes:

That's a worthy classic, LMAO. Thanks for going out with a bang :D

LMFAO  :-X  :D :laugh:  ;D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 02:06:17 PM »
^^naa rather:
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
I can honestly say that it's true...I hold BOTH sides responsible for what's going on, most Israelis don't think that way. Ya'll are the punks making false assumptions and holding a one-sided view on things. And 11z takes it to the extreme, saying some of the dumbest and morally disturbing things I've ever heard.

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 03:27:40 PM »

LOL @ you for coming up with such lame comebacks.  It is FACT that you repeatedly post about Kobe in a dickriding manner bordering on homosexual obsession, whereas I never say jack shit about the nigga.

So...in typical NIK fashion, lemme guess, next comeback is "Get off my nuts?"  How's that for psychological projection?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 03:44:38 PM »

LOL @ you for coming up with such lame comebacks.  It is FACT that you repeatedly post about Kobe in a dickriding manner bordering on homosexual obsession, whereas I never say jack shit about the nigga.

So...in typical NIK fashion, lemme guess, next comeback is "Get off my nuts?"  How's that for psychological projection?

I'm a LAKER fan, son. Other people on here are WAY more obsessed with Kobe as an individual player than I can ever be...Stop with your fantasies, making gay connections with my posts and Kobe, that's actually quite disturbing on its own my nigs.