Author Topic: Is it me or are some of the best [WSCG] tracks not on group album(s)?  (Read 310 times)

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Is it me or are some of the best [WSCG] tracks not on group album(s)?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 06:14:44 AM »
It would be dope to see them drop another album asap. Whats up with WSC now anyway...anybody know?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 07:17:44 AM »
It would be dope to see them drop another album asap. Whats up with WSC now anyway...anybody know?

nobody knows. I think WSC is dead right now, cause Cube and Mack 10 are goin' seperate ways. Maybe one day they will reunite one day, but they should hurry
up because they don't get younger...

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »
Let it reign/rain is still better than every song on Terrorist Threats.

When that song first dropped back in 99, they were tryin to make it seem like it was the first single for the WSCG's second album, and everybody in L.A. thought it was. When it came out on Thicker than water, we just thought they put it on there to do it, but that their album was still droppin real soon. At that time, this album and Suga Free's were HIGHLY anticipated in our area.

Yeah that song had alot of hype behind it. Luckily Gangsta Nation created a huge buzz for their second record because Let It Reign would have been the perfect lead single if that album would have come out around that time.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 08:36:54 AM »
Bow down

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 09:23:55 AM »
Bow down

Bow Down was on the album ironically entitled "Bow Down"