Author Topic: R.I.P. Dogg Jones aka Dirt Dogg aka Saviash  (Read 759 times)

infinite59

R.I.P. Dogg Jones aka Dirt Dogg aka Saviash
« on: June 06, 2002, 12:58:11 PM »
Rest in peace to Dogg Jones.  Early reports on his internet death have shown startling evidence that it may have been an internet suicide.  He has yet to be officially pronounced dead, his body has not been found.  If you have seen or heard from the man known by several aliases, Dogg Jones, Dirt Dogg, real name Saivish, please respond on this thread.  His memory will live on through the WCC Muslim Brotherhood, the Elite and The Sand Naggaz Click.

A WCC character who would like to remain unanimous, had this to say (amidst angry outbursts against the US government, women, homosexuals, and right wing republicans) about early news that Dogg Jones may have commited internet suicide.

"The internet suicide of Dogg Jones has implications far larger then most would like to admit.  I spent the whole evening proselytizing over what would cause brother Jones to commit suicide.  And the vignette soon became clear to me, 2 issue's have caused a great aversion to arise in the psychological fibers of Dogg Jones mental.  The heartbreaking loss the Kings suffered in game 7, and the consequent name change at the WCC.  In the same vien, it has became apparent to him, that his unrequisited love for Christa may never be manifested.  I think he has decided to forfeit his life in the cyber world, and start anew in the physical world.  Now about the Jewish World takeover described in "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"......-----"  

I had to cut him off there.  Please contact this thread with any information regarding our lost brother Dogg Jones.

Sub-Z

Re: R.I.P. Dogg Jones aka Dirt Dogg aka Saviash
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2002, 01:03:22 PM »
i saw his picture on a milk carton yesterday
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2002, 01:04:39 PM »
i saw his picture on a milk carton yesterday

word its true sub z scanned it for me

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2002, 01:05:04 PM »
Where ever you are Siavash get your ass back here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2002, 01:05:32 PM »
hmmm, i aint sure hes dead yet, i did phone his house last night, and no one picked up, either they were out at the funeral, or he went for vacation.....but anyway

R.I.P Dogg Jones

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2002, 01:08:15 PM »
Khoda Beyamorzatesh.....(god bless his soul) in persian...
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Sub-Z

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2002, 01:09:09 PM »
the truth is,after the kings loss he started punching him self in the head repeatedly and ended up hitting himself way too hard and put himself in a coma,but then was kidnaped from his hospital room by the japanese cartel and there is no word of his whereabouts,i just heard that on CNN

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2002, 01:18:55 PM »
I actually I just read the newpaper and it said this.

dirty dogg AKA dogg jones, real name siavash, was in the car with his motehr driving, listning to the radio, while the KiNgS where playing game 7 the Lakers, and then hears the Kings Loosing and grabs his mothers hand (while she was driving) and his mother accidently hits the wall, siavash was in coma last night...after he had been kidnapped by his best friend "Tha7th". People have no idea what tha7th is doing with him now, but we hope nothing bad is happening to siavash .

Sub-Z

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2002, 01:22:20 PM »
tha7th told me he wanted a new pet,one that could do tricks......

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2002, 01:27:10 PM »
Hmm, I didn't realize it was gonna get this serious, this quick.  I was talking to him last week, and he kept using really Flamboyant words, and kept saying something about how much he loved listening to that Elton John/George Michael song "Don't let the sun go down on me".  He said he was gonna change his avatar to a picture of this cool rainbow he photographed near his house, and rambled on about his plans to "come out of the closet" (I guess his computer is hooked up in his closet on a desk or something, I don't know what he meant).  He had met some older guy on the internet, screen name "YoungStudLover" (I guess the guy was a horse farmer), and they were going to take some pictures for Doggy's new Modeling career with a company called 'TheRuggedHunk'sCompanion' (Which I assume is some sort of outdoor sportsman company?)... And he never signed back on.  I'm not sure what any of it meant, I was in a religious trance and only caught bits and pieces of it.  Peace.  

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2002, 01:32:17 PM »
Hmm, I didn't realize it was gonna get this serious, this quick.  I was talking to him last week, and he kept using really Flamboyant words, and kept saying something about how much he loved listening to that Elton John/George Michael song "Don't let the sun go down on me".  He said he was gonna change his avatar to a picture of this cool rainbow he photographed near his house, and rambled on about his plans to "come out of the closet" (I guess his computer is hooked up in his closet on a desk or something, I don't know what he meant).  He had met some older guy on the internet, screen name "YoungStudLover" (I guess the guy was a horse farmer), and they were going to take some pictures for Doggy's new Modeling career with a company called 'TheRuggedHunk'sCompanion' (Which I assume is some sort of outdoor sportsman company?)... And he never signed back on.  I'm not sure what any of it meant, I was in a religious trance and only caught bits and pieces of it.  Peace.  

LMAO!!!!!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2002, 01:38:27 PM »
LMMFAO!

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2002, 02:22:27 PM »
ROFLMAO!!  

ROCCY

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2002, 02:23:30 PM »

LMFAOO

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2002, 07:44:49 PM »

LMAO