Author Topic: New Tony Yayo interview (adreses a lot of things, funny)  (Read 478 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: New Tony Yayo interview (adreses a lot of things, funny)
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 10:45:15 AM »
Track of mine ? I hope you are being sarcastic ?

HaHa I know, and would u just leak Shock Value already while your at it? And what the hell ever happened too Magoo?

Blu Lacez

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 07:57:31 PM »
Track of mine ? I hope you are being sarcastic ?

lol..Nah Man..Peep here
\/

thaFormula.com - It did seem like it was doing cool and it got a lot of video play and radio play but I noticed that the hype just stopped after the video buzzed a little. What exactly happened to 'cause that?

Tony Yayo-I'm in the studio going hard and I'm vibing. I'm on Timbaland's new album, you can catch me on 50's album, I'm just working man.

Sorry had to cut short that extract, to narrow down on the point i was referring to.

Dude States that he is on ur new album, whether that is true or not, is a different story..
So what i ment by post,is for you to either confirm that he is on your New Album(& if he is, whats his track like??) or refute his claim..

It was no disrespect or nothin, Ma Nigga!

Blu

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2007, 03:29:07 AM »
Hmm, I can tell you he IS on the album but one things important too. Im not Timbaland.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2007, 04:54:08 AM »
Hmm, I can tell you he IS on the album but one things important too. Im not Timbaland.

LMFAO

XaNdEr

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2007, 05:31:28 AM »
Yayo is a legend. He speaks his mind, says it how it is, and has his own style. Its good to here a rapper who does conform to the bs. Free Yayo!!!

for real man, hes just being honest, a lotta these rappers saying these do this for *the love of the game* or they doing this *for hip hop*, man fuck that they in it just for the money, i like his honesty.

his album wasnt a classic, but wasnt bad either, i remember i bumped that song with eminem and obie trice on it as well for days, that song was tight  8)

Blu Lacez

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 05:14:26 PM »

Well i'll be damn, I done put my foot in my mouth!!!!
For soem strange reason i thought you were...
Ok..I'mma just stop here...God damn!

::)