Author Topic: 50 Cent news (album, single, album title, deal with Interscope, Detox, Camron)  (Read 652 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Timbo said on TRL, that him, 50 and Justin are on a track together on 50s LP.

LMAO!!! 

floatin_above_everything

And it WILL be the highest selling rap album of the year. He could sign with Thizz and still sell more than anyone else.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I said this in the other thread..

but if Jay-Z is struggling to get pass 1.3 million records sold (last week he sold like 19,500 copies) after coming out a week after Game (NOV 26), then how is 50 going to expect to outsell everyone?

The only way 50 can beat everyone is by featuring Norah Jones, Akon, Justin Timberlake and Fergie on every track.. With Timbo's production.

jigga had a crazy ass marketing campaign but he was never a 4-5 million albums per record cat even when sales were good....i think anyway....50 on the other hand is goin multiplat just off his name....believe me, we may not be feeling 50 right now but his shit is an event in hiphop, whether its gon be dope or not is another thing, but i can guarentee you it willl hit two mill easy

floatin_above_everything

I said this in the other thread..

but if Jay-Z is struggling to get pass 1.3 million records sold (last week he sold like 19,500 copies) after coming out a week after Game (NOV 26), then how is 50 going to expect to outsell everyone?

The only way 50 can beat everyone is by featuring Norah Jones, Akon, Justin Timberlake and Fergie on every track.. With Timbo's production.

jigga had a crazy ass marketing campaign but he was never a 4-5 million albums per record cat even when sales were good....i think anyway....50 on the other hand is goin multiplat just off his name....believe me, we may not be feeling 50 right now but his shit is an event in hiphop, whether its gon be dope or not is another thing, but i can guarentee you it willl hit two mill easy

Defnitley, and the East coast still has a genuine love for him and his music, so I'm thinking 3-4 million isn't that hard to believe.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!

and em can go suck a dick ..what is he going to rap about in his new album? o shit i forgot prof's death.....yeah that deserves a whole album.lol

for realz...all he can talk about is proof, his daughter, and kim...when is he gonna realize that he should just hang up the mic...ol' washed up ass muthafucka.

floatin_above_everything

and em can go suck a dick ..what is he going to rap about in his new album? o shit i forgot prof's death.....yeah that deserves a whole album.lol

for realz...all he can talk about is proof, his daughter, and kim...when is he gonna realize that he should just hang up the mic...ol' washed up ass muthafucka.

Lazie, treat yourself and listen to the Re-Up, then tell me what you think.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA coming from a kid with a picture of Game as his avatar? You think Em has a limited subject matter? Your a hypocrite son! Don't hate on artists when your representing a ten fold worse rapper in your sig.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
what does BISD stand for>>??????

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Timbo said on TRL, that him, 50 and Justin are on a track together on 50s LP.

LMAO!!! 

lol

PLANT

I have a feeling the new 50 album will be crazy.  All the joints hes been on lately have been dope IMO.  Most of the shit hes put out has ALWAYS been dope, just kinda got overplayed awhile back and the whole Game situation was fucked up, but yeah, 50's still dope IMO, cant wait to hear his new album.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

LMAO!!! 

lol

imagine 50 on some backstreet boy shit.   :laugh:

well, i guess hes half way there with that window shoopin ac-capala.   :-\

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!