Author Topic: Has the Blue Carpet gone platinum yet?  (Read 364 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Has the Blue Carpet gone platinum yet?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 10:39:32 AM »
Just shows how adverse the world is to buying CDs in the age of downloads. 2 huge singles as well as 4 or so small ones and he's still almost at 900,000 units

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 10:43:51 AM »
Just shows how adverse the world is to buying CDs in the age of downloads. 2 huge singles as well as 4 or so small ones and he's still almost at 900,000 units

-T
yeah thats fucked up

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 10:47:04 AM »
you can't say that Snoop or Geffen haven't been pushing this record or his last one, I think he dropped 4 vids off his last album too and he's what on his 4th or 5th already this album

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 11:01:35 AM »

-T
yeah thats fucked up

yeah man, it's not like people aren't enjoying the music. it's not that the streets ain't feeling him. people would just rather dub shit. and it happens to hip hop way more than any other genre. ain't no garth brooks group rip, ain't no dudes on the block slangin the new garth record out the trunk or the swap meet. ain't no countrycnn hookup spot. what it is is, west coast music applies to west coast people and it's expensive as fuck to live on the west coast. we're gonna pay rent, buy food, gas the car, and cop a dub before we even think about buying the new snoop record we already have a burnt copy of you know?

get a democrat in office again, the west coast will make a comeback.  8)

-T

westcoastavengers.com

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 11:07:06 AM »

-T
yeah thats fucked up

yeah man, it's not like people aren't enjoying the music. it's not that the streets ain't feeling him. people would just rather dub shit. and it happens to hip hop way more than any other genre. ain't no garth brooks group rip, ain't no dudes on the block slangin the new garth record out the trunk or the swap meet. ain't no countrycnn hookup spot. what it is is, west coast music applies to west coast people and it's expensive as fuck to live on the west coast. we're gonna pay rent, buy food, gas the car, and cop a dub before we even think about buying the new snoop record we already have a burnt copy of you know?

get a democrat in office again, the west coast will make a comeback.  8)

-T
so true, many valid points.....good way of putting it

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »
downloading is killing sales, I know Dogg Chit might have a hard time cracking 100k total but I'm bumping it like its a double platinum album 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 11:26:00 AM »
downloading is killing sales, I know Dogg Chit might have a hard time cracking 100k total but I'm bumping it like its a double platinum album 8)

you know how we do it

8)

-T

westcoastavengers.com