Author Topic: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. pt. 2!  (Read 254 times)

Samoan Enforcer

GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. pt. 2!
« on: March 21, 2007, 03:24:05 PM »
Eliors lockin topics like his feelings just took one too many blows no homo, all i want is some closure. how many people did you have to put away to stay out of the clink?

ecrazy

Re: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. pt. 2!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »
What a Bitch move by Elior. He's been locking threads like crazy lately.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 03:53:38 PM »
LOL@this obsessed loaner opening a pt. 2 to a thread that's BEEN done. Didn't another loser already do this before?

And LOL@the homo making outrageous claims.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FREE POST.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 03:59:13 PM »
FREE POST

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :laugh: :rant: :nahnah2: :whistle: :sleep: :drool: :rubeyes: :oi: :nawty: :loser: :sshh: :loco: :argue: :rock: :raisetheroof: :psych: :poke: :bomb: :scarface: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana_rock: :banana: :cow: :monkey_dance2: :monkey: :monkey_piss: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_hitit: :banana_cow: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana_rock: :banana: :cow: :monkey_dance2: :monkey: :monkey_piss: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_llama:
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 03:59:37 PM »
are you really laughing out loud ??? i'll lock the thread if its really bugging you elior i was just curious about your venture into la thug life

and jml its not a free post if its in gspot, smarten up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 04:10:49 PM »
I'm laughing at how pathetic you and the homo are...If you keep telling yourself this actually gets to me, it wont really make it true, Brad. On the other hand, you keep opening these obsessive threads and dragging these 2 year old issues out so that you can have some extra rideage...:grumpy:

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 04:17:08 PM »
DUDE, if you want to cry i'm not going to judge i will even take this thread down. it's obvious by the constant homosexual remarks you have a heavy concious, just be real with yourself dog. but first tell me how many of your dealers you had to put away, thats the first step

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 04:20:48 PM »

Free post as in free to post whatever... as in it doesn't need to be related to the topic title... not referring to post count... your dumbass needs to smarten up, I think those dudes who gangraped you in oakland messed your head up a bit
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 04:21:51 PM »

Free post as in free to post whatever... as in it doesn't need to be related to the topic title... not referring to post count... your dumbass needs to smarten up, I think those dudes who gangraped you in oakland messed your head up a bit

??? :camp: youve been watching too much oz, get a girlfriend

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 04:23:27 PM »

??? :camp: youve been watching too much oz, get a girlfriend

Got one... take your own advice though... that way you won't find it necessary to think about me at 4 am on new years eve... LOL... you pathetic fruitcake

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »
DUDE, if you want to cry i'm not going to judge i will even take this thread down. it's obvious by the constant homosexual remarks you have a heavy concious, just be real with yourself dog. but first tell me how many of your dealers you had to put away, thats the first step

You're obsessed, bro. Are you really this insecure? I mean, honestly. Do you really think a grown man should be constantly opening threads about the members he has fascinations with? Keep that shit to yourself, Brad. No one gives a fuck if you're gay or not. Just quit being so lame about it...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
NIK, I was referring to you too. Just fuckin' stop it. Let them talk shit and stop egging them on. I'm sick of seeing this bullshit. There shouldn't be a part 2 to an already 30+ page thread. It's ridiculously played out and you aren't helping.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 05:15:28 PM »
NIK, I was referring to you too. Just fuckin' stop it. Let them talk shit and stop egging them on. I'm sick of seeing this bullshit. There shouldn't be a part 2 to an already 30+ page thread. It's ridiculously played out and you aren't helping.

I agree that it should stop, but I see how he felt provoked to comment.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL @ this fudgepacker