Author Topic: South Park is so stupid lol  (Read 820 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: South Park is so stupid lol
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 08:29:30 PM »
1) South Park officially destroyed Family Guy's credibility with the cartoon wars episodes...no way Family guy has come close to coming back from that

2) Stan's dad has developed into one of the top three funniest characters on the show starting in season 6-7 range.  IMO Butters is the funniest because he's the most oblivious to everything and the situations they put him in are so over-the-top that its crazy (having balls on his chin, the Paris Hilton episode, Biggie, him being sent to a bi-curious camp, Awesom-O). 

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »
1) South Park officially destroyed Family Guy's credibility with the cartoon wars episodes...no way Family guy has come close to coming back from that

2) Stan's dad has developed into one of the top three funniest characters on the show starting in season 6-7 range.  IMO Butters is the funniest because he's the most oblivious to everything and the situations they put him in are so over-the-top that its crazy (having balls on his chin, the Paris Hilton episode, Biggie, him being sent to a bi-curious camp, Awesom-O). 

i agree with you 100% man. butters is the shit haha. "what's wrong with being bi-curious?" lmao.

i still have yet to see the cartoon wars episode...i have to watch it! i gave up on family guy when it came back from it's 2 year or whatever it was hiatus...it just seems to suck now, which is a damn shame  :-\

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2007, 12:44:02 AM »
Wow I had no idea everyone hated Family Guy now. i still watch, I still laugh too.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 07:22:16 AM »
did anyone catch the new one?

2nd best so far after the 24 parody.. I still like niggerguy one too though

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 12:02:30 PM »
Randy Marsh is definetly one of my favorite characters...especially in the Alcoholics Anonymous episode

"Oh, I gotta pee, hand me that empty bottle Stan"
Why dont you just pull over
"Stan, you need to learn some things about being a man, gimme that bottle....theres a reason god made our penises like little hoses"

"Dude, I think you're being followed"
"Oh yea? Get off my ass dickhole" (gives him the finger)
"no dude, its the police"

"What seems to be the officer problem??
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 11:58:06 PM »
did anyone catch the new one?

2nd best so far after the 24 parody.. I still like niggerguy one too though

I've seen them all, watch every new episode...I liked last season (the one with the dog bounty hunter) way better.  this one is cool and all, but not as good as last season.

but yeah, this show kills Family Guy, even though I still think family guy is funny, but can never watch it w/o a bias ever since watching the SP episodes where they destroyed Family Guy.  Tray and Matt are fuckin geniuses, they would make a better president probably than anyone who will ever run in the history of the USA.

The warcraft episode is probably one of the funniest tv show's I have seen in years.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 02:58:46 AM »
I don't get that "Now i hate family guy because of cartoon wars" thing.. Sure South Park had some points, but in the end it's so much easier for them to bash family guy when they make episodes in like a few weeks.. For family guy it takes months to make a episode, and therefore it's almost impossible to retaliate..

IMO i like both shows for what they are, and they should not be compared.. South Park is clearly a satire on our society (for the most part), while Family Guy are just some fucked up crazy jokes wrapped up in a 25 min. show.. They both work perfectly on their own, so you can't really compare them.. Of course SP needs some sort of conclusion in their episodes, but I don't need that in FG..

P.s. loved the cartoon wars episodes btw  8) 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 03:02:13 AM by UDollar A.K.A Nino Divine »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 03:22:07 AM »
I LOVE southpark. i watched every single episode at least once and the new episodes KICK ASS!!!

from the old ones i love the episode when they go to cartmans grandma...this is straight up hillarious
and i liked all of the new ones so far but the niggaman episode is absolutely my favourite so far..

the begining with "my words are weapons" by eminem
and then stans dad in wheel of fortune:
"the catagory is -people who annoy you-" and randy in his enthusiastic way: "NIGGERS"!!! :laugh:

i almost fell off the chair the first time i saw it... :D :D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 03:27:29 AM »
I don't get that "Now i hate family guy because of cartoon wars" thing.. Sure South Park had some points, but in the end it's so much easier for them to bash family guy when they make episodes in like a few weeks.. For family guy it takes months to make a episode, and therefore it's almost impossible to retaliate..

IMO i like both shows for what they are, and they should not be compared.. South Park is clearly a satire on our society (for the most part), while Family Guy are just some fucked up crazy jokes wrapped up in a 25 min. show.. They both work perfectly on their own, so you can't really compare them.. Of course SP needs some sort of conclusion in their episodes, but I don't need that in FG..

P.s. loved the cartoon wars episodes btw  8) 

and LOL @your sig, this is so funny when he says: n id be like: "ey...if you call me a pussy..i...i kick you in the NUTS!"
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2007, 02:26:18 PM »
Well so far I think season 10 is alot better than 11. I mean 10 you got Hell On Earth 2006 which was hillarious, the Warcraft one, Urinal Deuce, cartman bounty hunter lol all good. 11 has been decent so far though they started out great with the Jesse Jackson one, I loved the 24 parody one, and the latest is very good too. I didnt like the Cartman sucks one though.

Season 8 and 9 I think are my favourites.. Nothing can beat the Goobacks IMO thats the best episode ever. Two days before the day after tomorrow is also a great one.. and Trapped in the closet lmao.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »
I like the first few seasons the best...

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2007, 05:45:41 PM »

Seriously?? Back when they killed Kenny off in every episode?? And had aliens around?? And when it almost was just about how many swear words they could put in an episode?? I tried to watch some of those episodes, from the early seasons, and really could not see much fun in them.. I think I'm more to the season 6 and onwards humor..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »
the best was when Garrison got the sex change "who wants to pound my Vag?" lol classic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 11:43:32 PM »

Seriously?? Back when they killed Kenny off in every episode?? And had aliens around?? And when it almost was just about how many swear words they could put in an episode?? I tried to watch some of those episodes, from the early seasons, and really could not see much fun in them.. I think I'm more to the season 6 and onwards humor..

:puke:

nothing beats classic "South Park"...

Paul

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2007, 05:20:24 PM »

yeah same, i watched south park since it started and iv watched it grow into the bst cartoon out ther, matt and trey are geniuses how they always hav ideas
funkyfreshintheflesh