Author Topic: Who fucks with xanac?  (Read 177 times)

floatin_above_everything

Who fucks with xanac?
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:57:45 PM »
I must say, a half tab and a blunt of piff got me feeling pretty nice right now. Very relaxed.

BTW, I'm not trying to advocate abuse of this shit cuz it can fuck your life up.

rik

Re: Who fucks with xanac?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:00:13 PM »
I must say, a half tab and a blunt of piff got me feeling pretty nice right now. Very relaxed.

BTW, I'm not trying to advocate abuse of this shit cuz it can fuck your life up.

I took one once and it had me in a mood that I wanted to kill muthafuckas. Never again will I fuck with it, it's not a good thing for me. It's coo if you do it once in a while but I seen it fuck peoples life up like you said.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 09:06:06 PM »

I took one once and it had me in a mood that I wanted to kill muthafuckas. Never again will I fuck with it, it's not a good thing for me. It's coo if you do it once in a while but I seen it fuck peoples life up like you said.

Jesus, just from Xanac? Did u mix alcohol with it by any chance? That's kinda a no no. Actually a big one. If you get hooked, it's terrible because u sleep all day, if you got an early morning job, u will be late every day. Losing track of time and all that, it can really fuck your personal relationships up if you get into a habit of that.

rik

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 09:11:58 PM »

Jesus, just from Xanac? Did u mix alcohol with it by any chance? That's kinda a no no. Actually a big one. If you get hooked, it's terrible because u sleep all day, if you got an early morning job, u will be late every day. Losing track of time and all that, it can really fuck your personal relationships up if you get into a habit of that.

Well I took it wil shoorms so that might be it.

Yeah man, I hate bein' around dudes that are too xanaced out because they forger everything. Like you tell them something and 30 seconds later they ask you the same question. I remember we had to run up on my homies homie because they were on xanac and they dude thought my homie jacked him while he was sleeping so he jacked my homie while he was sleeping. So he got fucked up cus he was to fucked up.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 09:26:30 PM »

Well I took it wil shoorms so that might be it.

Yeah man, I hate bein' around dudes that are too xanaced out because they forger everything. Like you tell them something and 30 seconds later they ask you the same question. I remember we had to run up on my homies homie because they were on xanac and they dude thought my homie jacked him while he was sleeping so he jacked my homie while he was sleeping. So he got fucked up cus he was to fucked up.

I had a similar experience where someum aquired something from me, comes back later with like a half a dutch rolled up saying that's all it broke out too ( 2 grams breaks out too half a blunt...bullshit ). We wind up fetting into a huge fight over this of course, come to find out later the kid dropped the rest of it on the floor of his car. People get crazy man.

And I definitley wouldn't recommed shrooms with it haha, that musta been a wild trip.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 09:34:37 PM »
My homeboy used to always try to get me to take some with him...he used to say they were the shit and how fucked up i would get...so finally i took a couple..I might as well have popped Skittles. Didnt do shit and everyone else was fucked up doin stupid shit...I'll stick to my Grey Goose and Lemonade/Gatorade with the occasional  1000 milli Vicodin chaser lol

rik

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 09:38:23 PM »
And I definitley wouldn't recommed shrooms with it haha, that musta been a wild trip.

Crazy ass trip, I went temporarily insane.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »
And I definitely wouldn't recommend sh rooms with it ha ha, that musta been a wild trip.

Crazy ass trip, I went temporarily insane.

That's pretty much what I envisioned it should be like. ha ha

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 11:32:32 PM »
Got me through poly graph.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 11:43:06 PM »
wtf is xanac?

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 12:43:01 AM »
I don't like them because I'm too fucked up, I like to have at least 1% control of myself and they aint my type

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 12:44:01 AM »

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 01:34:09 AM »
i tried xanax, stilnox, valiums and some other good one's, but ONLY when im flying to another country, i hate flying.

never tried rohypnol, supposed to be the best one

Chief

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 06:59:19 AM »
sleeping pills?

drugs are bad people, will you ever learn?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 08:59:42 AM »
xanax are anti-anxiety drugs.