Author Topic: CREDITS: T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.  (Read 10360 times)

Jome

Re: CREDITS: T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 04:43:25 PM »
i seen that cover on his site, but that's T.I. and no pic of T.I.P.

on his site he got that 1, plus another 1 with T.I.P. on the cover. I'm guessin he's either gonna be selling both of them, or maybe 1 cover with them split on it (which is my guess).

Good looking, added that cover as well.. he's probably gonna be selling both, possibly one limited edition, maybe with bonus tracks.

Plus there's 3 songs there that don't have credits, can't wait to hear who produced them. 2 Straight albums without Jazze Pha producing, wonder what happended there ???

Also I don't think the credits are 100% final. Like I already said, i'll be shocked if R Kelly, Andre 3000, 1 song with Eminem, Jeezy, Akon, Lil Wayne, Dro etc. are ALL cut. Also what about that "just the king" beat that leaked ???

Some say Outkast & R.Kelly is on track 3..and that Akon is featured on & produced track 16, without Alphamega & Busta Rhymes..

My guess is that T.I. can't decide which guests to have, and which not to have, so they've been playing with a couple of options and different versions.
After King, he can pretty much pick and choose on the top shelf.. but I don't think he want 68 guests on the album.  :D

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »
i seen that cover on his site, but that's T.I. and no pic of T.I.P.

on his site he got that 1, plus another 1 with T.I.P. on the cover. I'm guessin he's either gonna be selling both of them, or maybe 1 cover with them split on it (which is my guess).

Good looking, added that cover as well.. he's probably gonna be selling both, possibly one limited edition, maybe with bonus tracks.

Plus there's 3 songs there that don't have credits, can't wait to hear who produced them. 2 Straight albums without Jazze Pha producing, wonder what happended there ???

Also I don't think the credits are 100% final. Like I already said, i'll be shocked if R Kelly, Andre 3000, 1 song with Eminem, Jeezy, Akon, Lil Wayne, Dro etc. are ALL cut. Also what about that "just the king" beat that leaked ???

Some say Outkast & R.Kelly is on track 3..and that Akon is featured on & produced track 16, without Alphamega & Busta Rhymes..

My guess is that T.I. can't decide which guest to have, and which not to have, so they've been playing with a couple of options and different versions.
After King, he can't pretty much pick and choose on the top shelf.. but I don't think he want 68 guests on the album.  :D

np on the cover hookup 8)

I also heard about the outkast/kells rumours, that would be DOPE :o :o :o

Dunno what to think about the busta/alfa or the akon. If you've ever heard Alfa rap before, you'd imagine that him & busta would make for a very interesting pairing, but at the same time I'd also like to see the 1st T.I./Akon collabo 8)

damn striaght after King he can pick whoever he wants ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 02:01:00 AM »
T.I. is a fool of he picks Ciara, Nelly and Eminem, whos track was described as another Smack That, over Andre 300, R.Kelly and Akon.

Anyways, after 50 dropping in September, Im putting all my hopes for a summer banger in T.I., so he better come correct :D

Big Shit Poppin is the shit, the official 1st single, doesnt sound to promising though  :-\

EDIT: the tracklist on Itunes is the same + it has to bonus tracks: You Aint Fly and Thats Right
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 02:41:53 AM by Timbo the king »

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »
T.I. is a fool of he picks Ciara, Nelly and Eminem, whos track was described as another Smack That, over Andre 300, R.Kelly and Akon.

Anyways, after 50 dropping in September, Im putting all my hopes for a summer banger in T.I., so he better come correct :D

Big Shit Poppin is the shit, the official 1st single, doesnt sound to promising though  :-\

EDIT: the tracklist on Itunes is the same + it has to bonus tracks: You Aint Fly and Thats Right

Well Timbo, rumours are saying that Outkast & Kells might appear on track 3. Other rumours are saying track 16 may feature Akon instead of Alfa/Busta. Big Shit Poppin IS the 1st single, I don't know what official single you're talking about :-\

If it's the track with wyclef, that's the 2nd single. Also Ciara is a good look for Tip, I bet you this song gets dropped as a single. Same situation with Nelly.

You Ain't fly is extremely old, it was on "the leak" mixtape (released before king) and thats right ain't even Tip's song, it's big kuntry's ft. T.I. (believed to be the 1st single off kuntry's upcoming album). What a dope track it is as well ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »
T.I. said in an interview that its his street single and its tagged like that almost everywhere.

That You Aint Fly might be different track with the same name. Happened before.

Anyways, hope he comes correct, cd should leak in 4 weeks  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 09:49:13 AM »
T.I. said in an interview that its his street single and its tagged like that almost everywhere.

That You Aint Fly might be different track with the same name. Happened before.

Anyways, hope he comes correct, cd should leak in 4 weeks  8)

but also on mtv at the shoot for the wyclef track, he says he doesn't know when to drop his 2nd single (gotta be you know what it is) because the 1st 1 is doing so well. That's gotta be big shit poppin, because it's doin pretty damn well on the charts already.

Pretty sure it's the same track, it recently re-leaked, my guess is because it's on the itunes version.

I PROMISED myself i won't listen to the album before buying it ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 09:55:06 AM »
Who knows, these days the lines between street singles and offical ones are erased anyways.

About him doing so well on the charts, Im not so sure, the only thing good is that hes nb 12 on hip hop and nb 22 on rnb/hip hop tracks and even there hes moved like 8 spots in like 3,4 weeks. Not to mention that he hasnt entered the top 100 charts. Because that top 100 chart is the definiton of how much somebody gonna sell.

If I was him, Id drop that Wycleaf single a.s.a.p.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 09:57:17 AM by Timbo the king »

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 09:57:06 AM »
Who knows, these days the lines between street singles and offical ones are erased anyways.

About him doing so well on the charts, Im not so sure, the only thing good is that hes nb 22 on rnb/hip hop tracks and even there hes moved 8 spots in like 3,4 weeks. Not to mention that he hasnt entered the top 100 charts.

If I was him, Id drop that Wycleaf single a.s.a.p.

22 ain't bad already, it'll probably go #1 there.

I think he should drop the wyclef single around mid june.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 10:01:20 AM »
I edited my post last minute so you probably didnt see: Yeah it aint bad but it aint great either, especially since the album is coming in a month.

And the real goal for artists here is having that nb.1 spot on billboard top 100, not these rnb, rap charts, because many acts had the song in top 10 there but flopped in the end.

I hope that things do turn around for T.I., hes one of the rare commercial rappers worth listening to and it would be a big shame if he flopped.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
I edited my post last minute so you probably didnt see: Yeah it aint bad but it aint great either, especially since the album is coming in a month.

And the real goal for artists here is having that nb.1 spot on billboard top 100, not these rnb, rap charts, because many acts had the song in top 10 there but flopped in the end.

I hope that things do turn around for T.I., hes one of the rare commercial rappers worth listening to and it would be a big shame if he flopped.

the album is still a good 38 days away

I GUARANTEE you he won't flop. At the very least he'll do 1.1 million copies sold in the states. His fanbase is extremely loyal

treydcrazy

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2007, 05:27:16 PM »
OFFICIAL COVER according to T.I.'s newsletter service:

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2007, 06:04:28 PM »
OFFICIAL COVER according to T.I.'s newsletter service:

that's a dope cover

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »
Dope cover indeed, lets hope the album is the same  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2007, 07:16:17 PM »
Dope cover indeed, lets hope the album is the same  8)

sure it will be

treydcrazy

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 11:47:03 AM »
pretty sure this'll be the actual official tracklisting also:

01. Act I

02. Big Shit Poppin' (Do It)
Produced by Mannie Fresh

03. Raw
Produced by Lil' C

04. You Know What It Is (Featuring Wyclef Jean)
Produced by Wyclef Jean

05. Da Dopeman (Featuring Young Jeezy)
Produced by Mannie Fresh

06. Watch What You Say To Me (Featuring Jay-Z)
Produced by Kevin "Khao" Cates

07. Hurt (Featuring Akon, Alphamega & Busta Rhymes)
Produced by Akon??

08. Act II

09. Help Is Coming
Produced by Just Blaze

10. My Swag (Featuring Wyclef Jean)
Produced by Wyclef Jean

11. We Do This
Produced by The Runners

12. Show It To Me (Featuring Nelly)
Produced by Black Mob

13. Don't You Wanna Be High
Produced by The Runners

14. Touchdown (Featuring Eminem)
Produced by Eminem

15. Act III - The Confrontation

16. Tell 'Em I Said That
Produced by Danja

17. Respect This Hustle
Produced by Danja

18. My Type
Produced by ??

i could be wrong but i just found this tracklisting on a msg board and actually seems to fit the way T.I. explained the album. Also, the same tracklist cept the T.I./Ciara and T.I./Toomp songs are off and the one with Jeezy/Fresh is on.