Author Topic: CREDITS: T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.  (Read 10366 times)

Lunatic

Re: CREDITS: T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 01:32:14 PM »
my type is keith mack.

Found out the reason Toomp don't have a track on this. Seems as though T.I. done fucked around when it comes to paying a reasonable amount to toomp for tracks in the past. Damn shame
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Frenzy

• AKA Soundwave
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 03:44:20 PM »
^^ Good looking, Soundwave.

Wonder what happened to the Timbo joint(s), one of the described tracks sounded crazy.  :-\

An excellent question which I don't understand either since there were articles with TI hyping up the tracks.  Maybe a bonus track or an overseas track will appear.  Let's just hope somehow at least one them leaks...
(Just click)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 04:00:02 PM »
That sucks so much, projects out of the top of my head that had Timbo but didnt make the cut: Ludacris, Game, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, T.I., Jay-Z and Nas.

Tha Crip

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »
^^^^
dont forget the new Bone Thugs n Harmony album.....Timbo hooked them up wit a banger and it wasnt even on the album.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

XaNdEr

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2007, 11:01:44 PM »
my type is keith mack.

Found out the reason Toomp don't have a track on this. Seems as though T.I. done fucked around when it comes to paying a reasonable amount to toomp for tracks in the past. Damn shame

That too, plus T.I. kinda dropped Toomp as executive producer when he switched label after So Serious, and now Toomp ain't really cool with him anymore. Look up Outbound somehwere is a interview with Toomp, posted last week i think.

He's down with Buck, Jeezy etc. now these days. Fuck T.I. for doing Toomp like that.

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »
my type is keith mack.

That too, plus T.I. kinda dropped Toomp as executive producer when he switched label after So Serious, and now Toomp ain't really cool with him anymore. Look up Outbound somehwere is a interview with Toomp, posted last week i think.

He's down with Buck, Jeezy etc. now these days. Fuck T.I. for doing Toomp like that.

I'm a T.I. fan and i highly dis-agree with him fucking over toomp when it comes to the money. I don't think it has anything to do with the exec. producer story. Toomp wasn't an exec. on urban legend OR king, yet he produced multiple tracks on those 2 records. And it also doesn't fit that, he was dropped from having that title after they went over to atlantic, because Trap Muzik was already on atlantic records, and Toomp WAS an exec. producer on that

XaNdEr

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »
Yeah well, that came out of his own mouth (Toomp) so i don't know. Whatever they decide it's their business not mine so i'ma not break my head over this.  ;)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2007, 02:34:39 AM »
That sucks so much, projects out of the top of my head that had Timbo but didnt make the cut: Ludacris, Game, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, T.I., Jay-Z and Nas.

This cud be cos Timbos beats are so expensive i mean you cud probably get 3 of Danjas beats for the price of one of Timbos, so all these artists probably just go over their album budget and have to cut the bigger names (they obviously cant cut som1 like Dre because for him to giv u a beat is rare and well considered a gift usually) so they cut Timbo, to fit other tunes and have longer albums mayb ???

MediumL

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2007, 07:45:04 AM »
Not all of Timbos beats are magic remember - I mean Get Down on Bustas album was horrible, My House was poor and the Snoop one was ok. Maybe his beats just werent up to par or like someone said they could get cheaper beats that could also be hits...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

XaNdEr

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2007, 09:50:51 AM »
Get Down sounds horrible for sure. That track alone makes me wanna leave The Big Bang on the shelf. Imo the Dre beats were pretty standard too, not like htey're bad, but nothing new or Dre-ish you know. The best beat on that album is probably from J Dilla.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2007, 05:42:07 AM »
http://rapidshare.com/files/38474741/T.I._-_Help_Is_Coming__Prod_by_Just_Blaze__www.youheardthatnew.com.mp3.html

1:30 snippet of the Just Blaze track, great orchestra beat from Just and T.I.s flow is the shit, the fast one that is.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 05:45:28 AM by Timbo the king »

Lunatic

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2007, 09:57:54 AM »
http://rapidshare.com/files/38474741/T.I._-_Help_Is_Coming__Prod_by_Just_Blaze__www.youheardthatnew.com.mp3.html

1:30 snippet of the Just Blaze track, great orchestra beat from Just and T.I.s flow is the shit, the fast one that is.

props...That flow is  :o :o :o

he is def in top 5 when it comes to flow

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2007, 12:05:53 PM »
T.I.
T.I. vs. T.I.P.
Grand Hustle/Atlantic

LEFTOVERS:

Goodbye My Dear feat. Ciara
Produced by T.I.

Yeah feat. Lil Wayne
Produced by Lil C

Hero feat. Akon
Produced by Akon

Shawty Got a Gun
Produced by Wyclef Jean

TBA feat. Justin Timberlake
Produced by Timbaland

Whatever You Want feat. Eminem
Produced by Eminem

Where They At?
Produced by Nitti

Pass The Dutchie
Produced by Wyclef Jean

Its Ok
Produced by Scott Storch

Hip Hop
Produced by Just Blaze

Get That Money
Produced by Timbaland

Life Of The Party feat. R.Kelly and Andre 3000

Show You How To Be

Better Day, A

just somethin about the leftovers...where they at defanitely ain't a leftover for this, it was made exclusively for the in da streets vol 4 compilation...Pretty sure hip-hop made the album, in the form of "help is coming" so you can get rid of those two...i ***think*** show you how to be might of been we do this as well (which is on the album)

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2007, 12:48:39 PM »
He too hot right now to flop. He doin it big on BET and radio

Jome

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »
Added:

Bonus tracks: