Author Topic: Tony Yayo & crew Jump 14/16 yr old?  (Read 709 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Tony Yayo assaulted a 14yr old boy?? da fuck??
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 01:03:50 AM »
was the kid wearing a g unot shirt or what?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

tonysmallz

Re: Tony Yayo assaulted a 14yr old boy?? da fuck??
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 06:03:20 PM »
what the fuck is this, did this really happen or not

mrtonguetwista

tonysmallz

Re: Tony Yayo & crew Jump 14/16 yr old?
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »
" u aint gotta go all the way to the east to get ya gay unit, west coast gang unit you gotta bulet proof vest, we shoot streight tru it"
                                                                                                                                                                          - MC Eiht

who the fuck hits kids, thats all yagotta ask ya self.......who hits kids.....kiddy fidlers

Pizzle

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 08:14:48 PM »
the little fuck deserved it he was most likely the one that started the shit talking and all Yayo did was smack him nothing worse and he still gets charged for it thats some str8 bullshit

tonysmallz

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2007, 08:20:23 PM »
say ya 14  on tya own and ya get surrounded by some dudes then thay hit u, ued be scared man

the only people who hit kids are pervs and shit unless u hittin ya own kids u gotta diciplien them or what ever

but u cant get wawy with goin around and hitti nrandom kids, evan if thay speakin shit or whatever, who listens to kids speakin shit, jesus,
u cant jsut hit kids i hope he gets fucked for it then i hope the parents sue his ass grill the prick
take his money he made sellin mainstreem bullshit music

the fag cunt

thisoneguy360

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2007, 08:22:03 PM »
the little fuck deserved it he was most likely the one that started the shit talking and all Yayo did was smack him nothing worse and he still gets charged for it thats some str8 bullshit

Wow..

rik

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 08:22:55 PM »

how does it feel?

Pizzle

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2007, 08:29:32 PM »
say ya 14  on tya own and ya get surrounded by some dudes then thay hit u, ued be scared man

the only people who hit kids are pervs and shit unless u hittin ya own kids u gotta diciplien them or what ever

but u cant get wawy with goin around and hitti nrandom kids, evan if thay speakin shit or whatever, who listens to kids speakin shit, jesus,
u cant jsut hit kids i hope he gets fucked for it then i hope the parents sue his ass grill the prick

the fag cunt

kid just got taught a lesson... the kid probably didn't even have a mark on him for crying out loud

and...

how does it feel?

looks like hes out and doing well now and hes still rich... as for the kid hes still working as his fathers slave everywhere he goes

rik

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2007, 08:30:19 PM »
^ So how does it feel?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2007, 08:42:47 PM »

the fag cunt

kid just got taught a lesson... the kid probably didn't even have a mark on him for crying out loud

and...

how does it feel?

looks like hes out and doing well now and hes still rich... as for the kid hes still working as his fathers slave everywhere he goes

He works for rich dad so that makes him a slave? Good logic buddy

tonysmallz

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 09:59:26 AM »
dude, no one listens to g unit, the only cunts i know who lsiten to gay unit are the fag skinny whiteboys who live in my town, thay drive around with it bangin out thay 1.4 hatchback, itss crap

the beats are aminstree the lyrcsa are for woman to like

i hope tony gets fucked hard for it evan if he dident evan hurt the boy i hope he gets fuckin grilled the kid hittin bitch

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 01:21:32 PM »

Who the fuck has given Yayo the rights to teach lessons to anybody's kids? I don't go slappin around some little kids if I see them stealing or doing whatever....

LOL @ the tought of 50 and Supreme in the same cell  ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 01:24:34 PM »
fuck them

tonysmallz

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »
who ever hits kids is a prick eating bitch AKA any one who is singed to g unit