Author Topic: Dre Picks Up Award For.....  (Read 118 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Dre Picks Up Award For.....
« on: October 07, 2001, 06:46:40 AM »
Best Producer at this yrs MOBO (Music Of Black Origin) Awards. 4 all u US peeps it's like an anual award show that hounours music like Garage, RnB, Rap, Hip-Hop blah blah.
Anyways, I'm not sure who he was up against, prolly Timbo, Neptunes, So Solid Crew etc. Anyways, it didn't show much, there was jus' clips of the other awards they were awarding & it stated that Dre had won Best Producer, didn't even show any video clips or nuttin, bit shitty I thought. Anyways congrats 2 Dre, well deserved! No doubt about that. R Kelly pick'd up Oustanding Acheivement Award & he preformed "I Believe I Can Fly" & dedicated it to New York. It was a pretty good show, did anybody else catch it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Hittman

Re: Dre Picks Up Award For.....
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2001, 07:11:30 AM »
Shit Man, If You Had Checked www.wckillaz.com The Day After The Awards You Would Have Found That Out, I Put The News Up As Soon As I Heard.

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Dre Picks Up Award For.....
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2001, 07:29:56 AM »
Sorry man  ;D I think I need to check that site out alot more than I currently do.........ahh well. Anyways, somebody who hasn't been over there can get the info from this post  ;D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.