Author Topic: rock the bells  (Read 393 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
rock the bells
« on: March 22, 2007, 11:41:40 PM »
anyone ever been before? how much were the tickets? cause they're gonna go on sale and I have no clue how much I need.

checked the main rock the bells site, saw nothing indicating price. any help would be appreciated. thanks

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

ecrazy

Re: rock the bells
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 11:56:10 PM »
anyone ever been before? how much were the tickets? cause they're gonna go on sale and I have no clue how much I need.

checked the main rock the bells site, saw nothing indicating price. any help would be appreciated. thanks

-T
I would tell you, but your annoying as fuck...........
aww, fuck it....ill tell your annoying ass anyway

Last year regular tickets were $40 Presale, $45 For a couple of months then the last months before the show $50
VIP was $100 - you get a t-shirt, Backpack, poster, 2 drink tickets and access to a vip section

But expect prices to go up....Coachella prices went up something like $30 or so, so expect that.
Tickets and Info go on sale next saturday, and all the info will be released on Monday.
Ive gone to every Rock The Bells since Wu-Tang....Best Festival Ever

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 12:01:05 AM »

-T
I would tell you, but your annoying as fuck...........
aww, fuck it....ill tell your annoying ass anyway

Last year regular tickets were $40 Presale, $45 For a couple of months then the last months before the show $50
VIP was $100 - you get a t-shirt, Backpack, poster, 2 drink tickets and access to a vip section

But expect prices to go up....Coachella prices went up something like $30 or so, so expect that.
Tickets and Info go on sale next saturday, and all the info will be released on Monday.
Ive gone to every Rock The Bells since Wu-Tang....Best Festival Ever

thanks +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 09:58:46 AM »
so they announced the acts today...at the bottom of the page it said 'independent stage' and listed damn near everyone from murs paid dues....to there's gonna be a mini paid dues fest within the rock the bells fest? too sick, i just hope they're not playing simultaneous to other artists I wanna see.

i can't believe my eyes lookin' at this announcement

cypress hill
nas
epmd
talib kweli
hi tek
PUBLIC ENEMY???
Murs?
Living legends
hieroglyphics?

WHA???? Craaaaaaazy

am I reading this wrong on the rockthebells.net site or are all these cats really coming to san bernardino?

what's the search process like? just a pat down/metal detector wave? I need to bring in even more serious bluntage now that I know cypress will be there

-T
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 05:11:28 PM by Tanjibility-The Dangerous Crew Movement »

westcoastavengers.com

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 04:39:34 PM »
just stick all ur weed in your shoe and you dont have to worry about people finding ur shit. its simple.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 04:51:18 PM »
just stick all ur weed in your shoe and you dont have to worry about people finding ur shit. its simple.

i want to have blunts/spliffs already rolled, how well are some blunts gonna hold up in my shoe? furthermore, how will said blunt taste?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »
That's looking insane! Have fun man :D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »
That's looking insane! Have fun man :D

yeah, all that is in addition to wu tang an RATM

insane

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 05:22:03 PM »
RATM? That's Rage Against The Machine? Seems like one hell of a combination, to put them next to Wu-Tang and all these other rappers... Wow. I guess they organized that gig specially for you :)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 05:32:32 PM »
RATM? That's Rage Against The Machine? Seems like one hell of a combination, to put them next to Wu-Tang and all these other rappers... Wow. I guess they organized that gig specially for you :)

if Kurupt was there, I would agree

-T

westcoastavengers.com

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 05:52:27 PM »

i want to have blunts/spliffs already rolled, how well are some blunts gonna hold up in my shoe? furthermore, how will said blunt taste?

-T

well its pretty easy to just bring a bag and roll it in there. no one trippin over there. and ive rolled 4-5 blunts before and stuck them in my shoe, just put them in a bag and stick it in ur sock under the tongue. its easy. ive done that like over a 100 times, but now i just bring weed in and just roll up wherever.

its not that hard..  the only place they wont pat down is your shoes and your balls, your pick. and seemingly that you always trip about this stuff, and have gotten busted before for it, just take my advice.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 06:00:50 PM »

-T

well its pretty easy to just bring a bag and roll it in there. no one trippin over there. and ive rolled 4-5 blunts before and stuck them in my shoe, just put them in a bag and stick it in ur sock under the tongue. its easy. ive done that like over a 100 times, but now i just bring weed in and just roll up wherever.

its not that hard..  the only place they wont pat down is your shoes and your balls, your pick. and seemingly that you always trip about this stuff, and have gotten busted before for it, just take my advice.

the one time we got busted was for parking lot antics, actually bringing shit into the show i've done a grip of times but every time I've succesafully brought shit in, I find out beforehand the specific procedures of the venue in question...Raide PMed me and told me they don't really have a consistent procedure at this venue in San Berdo so i guess I'll have to do shoes or crotch. I brought in joints ina crotch pocket one time, but it didn't work very well, the joint was all smushed and i ended up packing it into bowls, but I guess the shoe thing would be straight. thanks

i have long hair, and I've brought in rolled shit a few times my just putting it in my ears and my hair covers it, does anyone have any experience at this venue that would lead them to believe that to be a bad idea?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 06:26:34 PM »
i took a couple blunts to the rock the bells in sf

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 06:41:50 PM »

SF is easy, i brought 3 spliffs into the bill graham civic auditorium to see Bob Dylan only to see dudes 3 times my age with bongs chillin. we got fucked up, but I woulda brought my bong in had I known it was gonna be that chill

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 06:46:39 PM »

SF is easy, i brought 3 spliffs into the bill graham civic auditorium to see Bob Dylan only to see dudes 3 times my age with bongs chillin. we got fucked up, but I woulda brought my bong in had I known it was gonna be that chill

-T

thats hilarious i love old stoners