Author Topic: I bought God of War 2, but not playing it until I get a new big screen hdtv.  (Read 212 times)

We Fly High

i bought god of war 2, but not playing it until i get a new big screen hdtv. During college, i had saved up a lot of money sellin bud, so at that time I had a Sony 51" HDTV, which was so fuckin badass. and thats what I played God of War 1 on. the sound system was incredible and picture quality was amazing. but i had to move, and the tv was way too big, so i ended up selling it, and now i have like a Sharp 17" LCD. haha, which is pin as fuck. but i tried playing god of war 2 yesterday on the 17", and the game just deserves to be played on a much bigger tv. I only played the first stage, up to where around that big statue throws you into this water pool, and then i stopped. I didnt want to ruin the game by playing it too far, but it was so hard to just put down the controller. I hadnt played god of war 1 in a damn long time, so to put in 2, and to experience that same badass fighting system again, man that felt good, haha.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Smart move.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Gangsta!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Part. 1 looks amazing on my ordinary tv.............play that mofo already!!!

We Fly High

i cant, playing on a big screen is just such a more satisfying experience.