Author Topic: Return of the Mac  (Read 82 times)

floatin_above_everything

Return of the Mac
« on: March 30, 2007, 01:06:55 PM »
4/5. I think for an album that is formatted to be a mixtape, this was great. Probably the best mixtape I've ever heard. The 70's soul samples on every track give it a great consistent vibe, and Prodigy actually had GOOD lyrics. I don't think he's been this on point since Murda Muzik. Perfect grimey east coast shit, with that old school, 70's feel to it.

Here goes the videos off the album, 3 of the best tracks. All the doubters gotta listen to the lyrics and forgive Blood Money. The muthafuckin Mac is back bitch 8)

Return of the Mac

Stuck To You

Mac 10 Handle's

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: Return of the Mac
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 01:48:06 PM »
^^^Those Are Just About The Only Songs I Liked On There
I Agree That It Is A Good Album But Its Not My Steez So I Give It A 3.5/5
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 01:54:11 PM »
True, and props for keeping it real too.

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 02:26:15 PM »
I also give it a 4/5 it really grew on me. Fuck "Stuck On You" though. That song didn't really have a place on the mixtape but god damn Alchemist is such a dope producer.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 02:44:57 PM »
I also give it a 4/5 it really grew on me. Fuck "Stuck On You" though. That song didn't really have a place on the mixtape but god damn Alchemist is such a dope producer.
I loved the beat of "stuck on you" and it was still a grimey records, not just for the bitches. I wasn't even feeling the album much on first listen, but it grew on me too.