Author Topic: For all you muufuckaz with ADD or ADHD...WEED IS THE ANSWER!  (Read 464 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: For all you muufuckaz with ADD or ADHD...WEED IS THE ANSWER!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 07:22:24 PM »
^^The reason I can't agree with that is because I've known people like that who've NEVER smoked weed, and on the other hand, I've known perfectly normal people who have been smokin weed their whole lives. I'm not saying that everyone should go out there and become major potheads, but blazin tree is not a bad thing if you can handle yourself. It goes as far as being RECOMMENDED by doctors, scientests, etc. out there, so yea...And LOL@banana boy can't stay off the niznuts. :laugh:

8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 07:23:58 PM »
me and my friends are screwing around with flavouring weed, we put ground up banana shit and sprayed five alive diluted with alot of water on some buds and let them dry, shit burns for along time and it's really sticky :D also has a lemony citrus after taste to it.

That can't be too good for you...LOL.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 07:26:20 PM »
^^The reason I can't agree with that is because I've known people like that who've NEVER smoked weed, and on the other hand, I've known perfectly normal people who have been smokin weed their whole lives. I'm not saying that everyone should go out there and become major potheads, but blazin tree is not a bad thing if you can handle yourself. It goes as far as being RECOMMENDED by doctors, scientests, etc. out there, so yea...And LOL@banana boy can't stay off the niznuts. :laugh:

8)

Well it just affects everyone differently. You may think you know some smokers that seem normal, but what you don't see is how they really feel. You wouldn't expect that I was that way even if you smoked with me. I just know how to hide it, and bout to put sum haze in the air right now matter of fact.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 07:30:36 PM »

8)

Well it just affects everyone differently. You may think you know some smokers that seem normal, but what you don't see is how they really feel. You wouldn't expect that I was that way even if you smoked with me. I just know how to hide it, and bout to put sum haze in the air right now matter of fact.

It just hits everyone different...Most of that shit is in your brain, IMO.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 07:36:31 PM »
me and my friends are screwing around with flavouring weed, we put ground up banana shit and sprayed five alive diluted with alot of water on some buds and let them dry, shit burns for along time and it's really sticky :D also has a lemony citrus after taste to it.

That can't be too good for you...LOL.

still alive so it's all good :D
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 07:50:46 PM »
Chemical imbalances are not caused by thoughts or fears in my head. Its a physical condition. It happens when i am laying down sleeping, I will wake up shaking for no reason and having heart palpitations. The doctor told me it was from smoking so much weed and constantly boosting my dopamine levels and all the sudden quitting. I have only had 2 panic attacks. They were fucking horrible and they come on out of nowhere. You feel like you are going to die.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 07:53:11 PM by S~O~M »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 07:54:42 PM »
Chemical imbalances are not caused by thoughts or fears in my head. Its a physical condition. It happens when i am laying down sleeping, I will wake up shaking for no reason and having heart palpitations. The doctor told me it was from smoking so much weed and constantly boosting my dopamine levels and all the sudden quitting. I have only had 2 panic attacks. They were fucking horrible and they come on out of nowhere. You feel like you are going to die.

You would think that if this were common amongst most people who smoked weed and quit that it'd be known. This is not a common side effect of quitting weed, bro...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 08:10:34 PM »

You would think that if this were common amongst most people who smoked weed and quit that it'd be known. This is not a common side effect of quitting weed, bro...

Actually, it is common. SOM is freaking me out because I've had 2 panic attacks as well and guess what my doc told me. This is some creepy shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 08:41:59 PM »

Actually, it is common. SOM is freaking me out because I've had 2 panic attacks as well and guess what my doc told me. This is some creepy shit.

Damn, some crazy shit...Never heard of that happening nor seen someone who smoked weed with the problem...I know some peeps who don't blaze and have panic attacks though.

Some doctors will say ANYTHING, especially against smoking...PeACe

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 08:43:31 PM »
you better be watching the game right now elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 08:45:57 PM »
Time out Warriors.

8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 08:47:39 PM »

Damn, some crazy shit...Never heard of that happening nor seen someone who smoked weed with the problem...I know some peeps who don't blaze and have panic attacks though.

Some doctors will say ANYTHING, especially against smoking...PeACe

I might not be weed, but dudes post freaked me the fuck out cuz we had damn near the same shit happen.
You are correct about the doctor's thing. I tried going to a therapist at one time, once I told them i smoked weed, that was the cause for all my problems according to them.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 09:17:26 PM »
Panic attacks are scary. I didn't feel 100% for about a week because of the neurological effects. I felt like I was going to pass out and I was having trouble breathing. I get frequent chest pains on my left side also. I am going to a heart doctor on Weds. to take an echocardiogram. I am having the chest pains every other day also. This shit just came on out of nowhere about 2 months ago and I had to stop working out because of it. The last 2 months have been hell for me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 09:19:57 PM »
Panic attacks are scary. I didn't feel 100% for about a week because of the neurological effects. I felt like I was going to pass out and I was having trouble breathing. I get frequent chest pains on my left side also. I am going to a heart doctor on Weds. to take an echocardiogram. I am having the chest pains every other day also. This shit just came on out of nowhere about 2 months ago and I had to stop working out because of it. The last 2 months have been hell for me.

^^Dont tell them you smoked weed, cuz then right off the bat they'll tell you that's the cause for everything, and it'll probably get you believin it...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 09:23:42 PM »

Sorry to hear about that dude. When a panic attack starts to happen now I just try to focus on my breathing and making sure that I'm aware of my surroundings. I believe it is possible to stop a panic attack before the phsyical effects take place.