Author Topic: So I'm coming in LA in one week... need some cool spots  (Read 321 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: So I'm coming in LA in one week... need some cool spots
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 09:23:04 AM »
Go to Imperial Courts dressed in blue. I'm sure you'll get a lot of love.
it´s a crip hood so it shouldn´t be a problem.
Hence my post. ;)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 08:23:14 PM »
definately gotta hit up the standard hotel and one of the best steaks ive ever had was at the cabana room shit was hella good
yeah this is ballerish type of places tho... but the standard patio up there is really tight... up on the LA skyline... hit up a gang of places in hollywood but ballerish type places ... The Day After on hollywood and highland..., cabana house, Privledge ... too much stuff...
i tried going to privledge the night they had the x games fools there and they wouldn't even let me get a table with 3 bottles with 5 people(3 of em girls) . that shit must of been next level. i had a reservation that mystery was booked
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 02:29:06 PM »
definately gotta hit up the standard hotel and one of the best steaks ive ever had was at the cabana room shit was hella good
yeah this is ballerish type of places tho... but the standard patio up there is really tight... up on the LA skyline... hit up a gang of places in hollywood but ballerish type places ... The Day After on hollywood and highland..., cabana house, Privledge ... too much stuff...
i tried going to privledge the night they had the x games fools there and they wouldn't even let me get a table with 3 bottles with 5 people(3 of em girls) . that shit must of been next level. i had a reservation that mystery was booked
i rolled with two girls and another guy... we got in no problem but the only celeb there was SUGE KNIGHT... it was an OK place... nothing too good... decent club.... it is over hyped... for me the baller clubs are all the Rage in Las Vegas... those are real clubs... party til the sun comes up...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 02:33:48 PM »
i fuck wit pure in vegas everytime i go. my boy works there so no line no cover no hassles. ill go 3 nights in a row sometimes. lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 02:35:53 PM »
i fuck wit pure in vegas everytime i go. my boy works there so no line no cover no hassles. ill go 3 nights in a row sometimes. lol
yo man i love PURE... i always hit it up atleast once when im out there... privledge is like a mini want to be pure all white themed and shit... but hell no it dont fuck with PURE... man you gotta hook me up bro...lol the bouncers there already know me from so many times that i have paid them off to get into the damn place... since i hate waiting in line... tip them get passed the line and still pay cover... fuckin admission comes out to like 70 bucks a head and shit sometimes... but its worth it... love that spot

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 02:37:29 PM »
yeah i got a place you can go, go to west covina and hit up a dude named Samuel Zaragosa (my cousin) tell that bitch he still owes me 20 dollars from when we were 8!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 02:38:54 PM »
yeah i got a place you can go, go to west covina and hit up a dude named Samuel Zaragosa (my cousin) tell that bitch he still owes me 20 dollars from when we were 8!
lol where in west covina i can do that for you im about 5 miles away in South El Monte... lol where you at Don Jacob or where did you grow up?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 02:40:06 PM »
yo man i love PURE... i always hit it up atleast once when im out there... privledge is like a mini want to be pure all white themed and shit... but hell no it dont fuck with PURE... man you gotta hook me up bro...lol the bouncers there already know me from so many times that i have paid them off to get into the damn place... since i hate waiting in line... tip them get passed the line and still pay cover... fuckin admission comes out to like 70 bucks a head and shit sometimes... but its worth it... love that spot
my boy shan oliaye works there. holla at me next time u go to vegas

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 02:43:09 PM »
my boy shan oliaye works there. holla at me next time u go to vegas
yo im there about once a month... im acctually supposed to go to vegas on the weekend of the 6th 7th and 8th of april... and we are acctually staying at caesars palace i just havent told my boy if its a go for me yet since i am going to orlando on the 23rd of april and trying to save cash for that... ill hit ya up for sure tho...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 02:44:03 PM »
lol where in west covina i can do that for you im about 5 miles away in South El Monte... lol where you at Don Jacob or where did you grow up?

i have no idea where i havn't seen that fools since i was like 19, but shit if you're really down i'll get the addy from my grandma and pm it to you lol

i was born in santa monica , lived in east los for a time, moved out to bakersfield where i've lived since i was a kid

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09