Author Topic: NIK... just to remind you...  (Read 254 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NIK... just to remind you...
« on: March 28, 2007, 09:33:00 AM »
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Marijuana is not kosher for Passover, a pro-cannabis advocacy group says, advising Jews who observe the week-long holiday's special dietary laws to take a break from smoking the weed.

The Green Leaf Party announced on Wednesday that products of the cannibis plant have been grouped by rabbis within a family of foods such as peas, beans and lentils that is off-limits to Jews of European descent during Passover.

The Green Leaf Party, which has made several unsuccessful attempts to win election to parliament on a platform urging marijuana's legalisation, said it was issuing its advisory as a service to Jews who don't want to break ritual law.

But it said the rabbinical ban for the holiday beginning at sunset on Monday, during which many Jews eat matzos, or unleavened bread, could be a blessing in disguise.

"Logic dictates that if the rabbis say cannabis is non-kosher for Passover, it is apparently kosher during the rest of the year," Michelle Levin, a spokeswoman for the party, told the YNet news web site.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: NIK... just to remind you...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:35:04 AM »
...here we go...

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »
LOL. Thats BS, and not a very common belief amongst the Jews I know. 8)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »
products of the cannibis plant have been grouped by rabbis within a family of foods such as peas, beans and lentils

"Logic dictates that if the rabbis say cannabis is non-kosher for Passover, it is apparently kosher during the rest of the year,"

LOL... weed grouped with peas and beans.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 02:35:26 PM »
products of the cannibis plant have been grouped by rabbis within a family of foods such as peas, beans and lentils

"Logic dictates that if the rabbis say cannabis is non-kosher for Passover, it is apparently kosher during the rest of the year,"

LOL... weed grouped with peas and beans.

The people who came up with this theory are retarded...On Passover, you simply can't ingest yeast. Where's the connection with smoking weed? Shitheads.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 02:37:54 PM »
$10 to this turns into a we hate NIK thread, random Dipcc people come back, post, run away like immature lil kids and laugh they ass off.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 02:47:27 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 02:53:38 PM »
beezlebub will torture you in hell when you die elior, but if you got good bud you might as well blaze

Chief

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 07:07:57 AM »
i spoke to a jewish dude today, no lie he told me he's doing accounting because he's jewish... i laughed my ass off  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 08:33:42 AM »
orthodox jews shouldnt be smoking weed in general, and yea, this dont make any sense as nik said. btw nik do you follow the no yeast thing.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 09:38:24 AM »
nik is a jew?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 10:10:15 AM »
orthodox jews shouldnt be smoking weed in general, and yea, this dont make any sense as nik said. btw nik do you follow the no yeast thing.

Yea, I do...But there's nothing that says Orthodox Jews can't smoke weed though.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 10:18:56 AM »
^ its not directly stated, its more like you shouldnt get intoxicated, so no alcohol, weed, etc.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »
^ its not directly stated, its more like you shouldnt get intoxicated, so no alcohol, weed, etc.

LOL...Where'd you hear that? Jews are allowed to consume alcohol...We're not Muslims...PeACe