Author Topic: Strong criticism of America from the Saudi King  (Read 789 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Strong criticism of America from the Saudi King
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 05:50:41 AM »
so wat political statement do u want me to do ,just say it dude and if well help my people muslims and arabs i will do it,should i blow myself up or go on a hunger strike infront of the white house.and getting degree and building my nation(any arab country),won't contribute in my land.

I want you to recognize the harm that Arab nationalism has done to Islam.  Because the way we view history does a great deal in shaping our current perception of the world and our role in it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 06:14:25 AM »
1st off i dislike the idea of someone being higher than me in any religious hierachy(unless he was one of the sahaba),so i think getting someone to be khalifa is just stupid,about language barrier thing,as long as not one language is spoken by all the people ,there will always be jelousy between them and diffrences.If by the time of Ali(radiya allah anh) arabs and persians were having trouble ,that was a generation of people who learned islam firsthand from the prophet.

so the khalifat would have protected mecca,fact is if they were as strong as u claim ,they wouldn't have lost all of hijaz and the levant to few bedouins on horseback,at a time where europe where dropping bombs from planes.

face it the ottamon empire was a failed state in the last few years ,otherwise the brits wouldn't have sent one man to lead a bunch of beduins on horseback to regain one of the most important areas if the empire.so did the arabs to put atatruk kamal in power

United Arab States

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 06:41:31 AM »
1st off i dislike the idea of someone being higher than me in any religious hierachy(unless he was one of the sahaba),so i think getting someone to be khalifa is just stupid,about language barrier thing,as long as not one language is spoken by all the people ,there will always be jelousy between them and diffrences.If by the time of Ali(radiya allah anh) arabs and persians were having trouble ,that was a generation of people who learned islam firsthand from the prophet.

so the khalifat would have protected mecca,fact is if they were as strong as u claim ,they wouldn't have lost all of hijaz and the levant to few bedouins on horseback,at a time where europe where dropping bombs from planes.

face it the ottamon empire was a failed state in the last few years ,otherwise the brits wouldn't have sent one man to lead a bunch of beduins on horseback to regain one of the most important areas if the empire.so did the arabs to put atatruk kamal in power

You don't want an Islamic Kalifah to rule over you but look at who rules over your people now.  Hosni Mubarak, and he is a puppet of the West.  Is that what you prefer?

And it was Turkish nationalism that put Ataturk Kamal in power.  Turkish nationalism is a disease to the Ummah just like Arab nationalism.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 07:06:08 AM »
i said i don't believe in religious herirachy ,not leadership. the world khalifa means that he is acting in the place of the prophet ,i don't think anybody alive or will live should get as much love and respect that i have for the prophet, or even a tiny % of it in a case of a khalifah.fact is nobody wanted the ottaman empire for a reason ,if it would have been so rosey with muslim brotherhood and love ,the turks and arabs wouldn't have revolted.how can a khalifat (religious leadership role) moved from father to son.was the ottamon ,abbassid ,fatimid or asny other dystany better than other muslims.
United Arab States

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 11:47:25 AM »
i said i don't believe in religious herirachy ,not leadership. the world khalifa means that he is acting in the place of the prophet ,i don't think anybody alive or will live should get as much love and respect that i have for the prophet, or even a tiny % of it in a case of a khalifah.fact is nobody wanted the ottaman empire for a reason ,if it would have been so rosey with muslim brotherhood and love ,the turks and arabs wouldn't have revolted.how can a khalifat (religious leadership role) moved from father to son.was the ottamon ,abbassid ,fatimid or asny other dystany better than other muslims.

Now your just making stuff up.  The Kalifah is only the leader of the Muslim Ummah, he is not a Prophet or an associate of God who can forgive sins in the way that the Pope is revered as a devine figure.  The Kalifah is just a regular human being like anyone else who has an added responsibility of attending to the needs of the Ummah.

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2007, 03:58:31 PM »
Looks like Kassem has now taken Zilla's placce as Bryan's favorite fellow Muslim to bash for not conforming to the cracker's ideal standard of what a Muslim is supposed to say/think/do.

Oh, well, Bryan himself doesn't realize that he is not following the Qur'an as it was supposed to be followed.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2007, 07:30:38 PM »
The thing is the word Khalifah in arabic doesn't mean ruler ,it means the one who came after (the prophet),as even all the sahaba were called Khalifas ,so labeling someone khalifah today just puts him in not a normal muslim.do u belive a man when a religious education background can be competent in warfare,economics,law, international relations.
The thing is having a any state run islamically hurts islam more than anything more. just watch iran and saudi ,every irani i met in canada is either an astheist no or just left islam ,or following weekly, saudi's are the wildest arabs when they are out of saudi. my university(about 20% arabs) mosque is usually backed from the people of the most secular muslim states
United Arab States

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2007, 05:51:07 AM »
Looks like Kassem has now taken Zilla's placce as Bryan's favorite fellow Muslim to bash for not conforming to the cracker's ideal standard of what a Muslim is supposed to say/think/do.

Oh, well, Bryan himself doesn't realize that he is not following the Qur'an as it was supposed to be followed.

You want to make these claims, why don't you quote some verses from the Qu'ran and then explain how Kassem's (nationalistic, yet at the same time talk shit on Arabs viewpoint) and Zilla's (fuck America for fucking with Iran, yet at the same time fuck the Iranian government) viewpoint is somehow more in line with the Qu'ran than my way of life.

Otherwise, your just making stuff up.

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2007, 06:26:51 AM »
You want to make these claims, why don't you quote some verses from the Qu'ran and then explain how Kassem's (nationalistic, yet at the same time talk shit on Arabs viewpoint) and Zilla's (fuck America for fucking with Iran, yet at the same time fuck the Iranian government) viewpoint is somehow more in line with the Qu'ran than my way of life.

I've told you before that the Qur'an is not a book promoting this towelhead bullshit about how everyone is supposed to "live in submission to the Creator".  It is actually written in coded metaphorical terms that crackers like you can't appreciate which describe how to cleanse the Earth of the white devil once and for all.  You aren't supposed to be a part of it, and trying to fit in with us GODS is useless because you're going to die a horrible, painful death when the revolution starts and the Original Man takes back the Earth (as Allah intended it to be).  Eternal suffering in hell awaits you, cracker.

Anyway, Zilla is from Iran, so I think he knows better than you how most Iranians REALLY feel.  Yet you diss the shit outta him because he doesn't conform to your perspective that all Muslims need to embrace the sort of idiocy you believe.  Newsflash, cracker: Most Muslims who live in America are NOT supportive of most Middle Eastern governments (who are as oppressive and evil as you consider the American government to be)...otherwise, why else would they want to live HERE?  That's not attacking Islam; it's attacking a bunch of asshole dictators who have done horrible things in the name of Islam while somehow blaming America for everything.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2007, 06:37:22 AM »
bunch of asshole dictators who have done horrible things in the name of Islam while somehow blaming America for everything.

It's interesting you say that given that the U.S had been friends with some of these dictatorships (among which are Saudi Arabia, Sadam and Iran under the Shah). So it shouldn't be very hard to "somehow" blame America for many things.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2007, 08:05:39 AM »
bunch of asshole dictators who have done horrible things in the name of Islam while somehow blaming America for everything.

It's interesting you say that given that the U.S had been friends with some of these dictatorships (among which are Saudi Arabia, Sadam and Iran under the Shah). So it shouldn't be very hard to "somehow" blame America for many things.

No shit.  That's not my problem with Bryan.  The problem is his attempt legitimize the actions of many Middle Eastern dictators who aren't necesarily connected to America.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2007, 08:56:01 AM »

I've told you before that the Qur'an is not a book promoting this towelhead bullshit about how everyone is supposed to "live in submission to the Creator".  It is actually written in coded metaphorical terms that crackers like you can't appreciate which describe how to cleanse the Earth of the white devil once and for all.  You aren't supposed to be a part of it, and trying to fit in with us GODS is useless because you're going to die a horrible, painful death when the revolution starts and the Original Man takes back the Earth (as Allah intended it to be).  Eternal suffering in hell awaits you, cracker.

Anyway, Zilla is from Iran, so I think he knows better than you how most Iranians REALLY feel.  Yet you diss the shit outta him because he doesn't conform to your perspective that all Muslims need to embrace the sort of idiocy you believe.  Newsflash, cracker: Most Muslims who live in America are NOT supportive of most Middle Eastern governments (who are as oppressive and evil as you consider the American government to be)...otherwise, why else would they want to live HERE?  That's not attacking Islam; it's attacking a bunch of asshole dictators who have done horrible things in the name of Islam while somehow blaming America for everything.

Just like I thought.  All talk and no substance, just more false claims.  I asked you to post verses from the Qu'ran to back up all your fanciful claims and you falied to provide one.  So this is just talk to entertain yourself.  Which I already knew, but I just wanted to show everyone else how fake you are.

Since you appear to be so certain that the Qu'ran supports your claims that you, Zilla, and Kassem are on the right path, and that I am in the wrong; it should have been easy enough for you to provide verses to back up those claims.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 08:58:21 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »

Narrator

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 09:34:29 AM »
^^^^^ You really think I even give a fuck?  I'm no Muslim and I give a fuck what the Qur'an says.  Unlike you, I don't need a book or anyone telling me what to do for spiritual guidance because I am 100% comfortable with myself.  This isn't about them, anyway - it's about YOU, Bryan, the little identity-challenged white boy who claims to follow a religion of peace yet can't hide his raw hatred and self-loathing in every post.

I obviously did strike a nerve with you, tho.  Damn, you're just soooo touchy when you know somebody is right and you're wrong...either that or you resort to complete avoidance when you can't refute them.  Faggot.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 09:40:56 AM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 01:43:40 PM »
always great to see how two idiots are beefin *gettin some popcorn* 
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 04:16:45 PM »
By the way, Kassem is still my brother and I love him, and I ask that he forgives me in case I said anything that offended him; because it may be that he's right and I'm wrong.

Peace.