Author Topic: Your names and their meaning!  (Read 441 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Your names and their meaning!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 09:50:30 AM »
jordans a kewl name
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 09:51:39 AM »
mathieu, and that's the name of the first apostle jesus had, he wrote the first book of the new testament.

it's an hebraic name that means gift of god

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 09:59:10 AM »
jordans a kewl name

why thank you very much Z lol, but i aint too crazy about the name myself.. Purely because of the bigg titted english glamour model who decided to use "jordan" as a stage name,  >:(

rik

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 10:05:17 AM »
My name is Rik, I have no idea what it means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rik
Or maybe they named you after Rik Mayall. Although isn't Rik a short form of Richard?

Well, it's short for Ricardo. And Ricardo is the Spanish cognate of the name Richard. And this is what Richard stands for:

Richard is a given name used in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Czech and Slovak. The first or given name Richard comes from the Germanic elements 'ric' (meaning power, rule, leader) and 'hard' (meaning brave, hardy, strong). It can thus be interpreted to mean strong ruler, brave leader, firm rule or any of many similar variations. It was brought to Britain by the Normans. It has enjoyed continuous popularity to the present day, strongly influenced by the fact that it was borne by three kings of England.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:09:09 AM by Rik The Ruler »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 10:18:05 AM »
jordans a kewl name

why thank you very much Z lol, but i aint too crazy about the name myself.. Purely because of the bigg titted english glamour model who decided to use "jordan" as a stage name,  >:(

looool  ;D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »
Quiet:  Making little or no noise, calm, peaceful

Truth:  Sincerity; integrity, honesty, loyalty

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 12:33:04 PM »
people been callin me BIGG-A as long as I can remember

Gangsta shit
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 12:40:03 PM »
J$CRILLA

thats the name i got when i started flowin.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 02:16:19 PM »
Or maybe they named you after Rik Mayall. Although isn't Rik a short form of Richard?

Well, it's short for Ricardo. And Ricardo is the Spanish cognate of the name Richard. And this is what Richard stands for:

Richard is a given name used in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Czech and Slovak. The first or given name Richard comes from the Germanic elements 'ric' (meaning power, rule, leader) and 'hard' (meaning brave, hardy, strong). It can thus be interpreted to mean strong ruler, brave leader, firm rule or any of many similar variations. It was brought to Britain by the Normans. It has enjoyed continuous popularity to the present day, strongly influenced by the fact that it was borne by three kings of England.

Dick...

rik

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 02:33:53 PM »

Dick...

nah, cus my name isn't Richard it's Ricardo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 02:35:20 PM »

Dick...

Dicko...

rik

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 02:53:19 PM »

Dick...

Dicko...

LOL

Suga Foot

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 02:53:48 PM »
haha

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »
with a name like elior, i just wanna throw you in a gas chamber, get some popcorn, and enjoy the show...   8)  stop smokin dirt weed u jew

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2007, 02:33:15 PM »
with a name like elior, i just wanna throw you in a gas chamber, get some popcorn, and enjoy the show...   8)  stop smokin dirt weed u jew

I'm pretty sure people take you serious and don't think of you as a complete dumbshit, YAY AREA CUTTHOAT. :-*