Poll

brian has some extreme views do u think he might become a suicide bomber or similar?

yes
no
no but he talks the talk but has no balls
brian is gay and confused
he'll get put in guantamino

Author Topic: Poll: Will brian will become a suicide bomber?  (Read 482 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Poll: Will brian will become a suicide bomber?
« on: March 30, 2007, 07:15:21 AM »
read his posts he supports terrorism, do u think he'd ever follow through and become one or become the next hicks in gauntamino

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Poll: Will brian will become a suicide bomber?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 07:18:32 AM »
don't know how to change the poll option can the mods do it? 3rd option is supposed to start with no instead of bo!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »

Well....if he ends up at guantanamo bay then you know he is guilty of fuck all

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 07:35:25 AM »
My guess would be Bo. He's just confused; he's talking a lot of radical stuff now all of a sudden, but he wasn't born like that. He's sort of an artificial radical; he purposely made himself like that. Doesn't have the guts to actually walk the street with a belt of explosives. Or he'll go and say that's not what Allah put him on this earth for - he's got a bigger plan for The Infinite.

Chief

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 12:47:36 AM »
i think he is lost and confused.

i hope he wouldnt become a terrorist, but hey he is an extremist.. so who knows.

he has no sense of logic or reason and is the only person i have ever interacted with who is so narrow minded... but he means well i guess.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 02:49:33 AM »
My guess would be Bo. He's just confused; he's talking a lot of radical stuff now all of a sudden, but he wasn't born like that. He's sort of an artificial radical; he purposely made himself like that. Doesn't have the guts to actually walk the street with a belt of explosives. Or he'll go and say that's not what Allah put him on this earth for - he's got a bigger plan for The Infinite.

The thing is why he's so ''radical'' (i dont know about that) is like you said, because he wasnt born muslim. And because he grew up white, he feels he has to prove something to himself. Thats why he's gotta be more radical, otherwise he doesnt feel a 100% part of the muslim comunity.

Thats always with people who drastictly change their lifestyle, they are much harder on themself to feel part of whatever they want to. Because if they dont they feel like their not really part of it.

Chief

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 02:57:24 AM »
^the problem is it got to the point he's pissing other muslims off.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 03:53:21 AM »
id say bo, cuz i dont believe hes gonna keep these radical views, sometime brian will grow up 2
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 04:13:22 AM »
sometime brian will grow up 2

Are you sure? :D

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 04:20:21 AM »
^^hm i wouldnt give it a 100% probability ;)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 05:09:05 AM »

you just put all my insults into one concise point. thank you

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »
Probably not, cause I'll have shot and killed him before then for being a cracker trying to fit in with the GODS.

Anyway, he sounds like too much of a pussy.  Most crackers like him (and crackers who try to fit in with the GODS in general) are skinny pussies.  Imagine him trying to fire a Kalashnikov...handling choppers is something only GODS like me can do.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 06:22:26 PM »
Probably not, cause I'll have shot and killed him before then for being a cracker trying to fit in with the GODS.

Anyway, he sounds like too much of a pussy.  Most crackers like him (and crackers who try to fit in with the GODS in general) are skinny pussies.  Imagine him trying to fire a Kalashnikov...handling choppers is something only GODS like me can do.

shouldnt you be tossing spears around you skinny ass nigger? you know as well as i do yakub invented firearms for the white man to decimate civilizations of the earths original people

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 06:15:55 AM »
shouldnt you be tossing spears around you skinny ass nigger? you know as well as i do yakub invented firearms for the white man to decimate civilizations of the earths original people

Yes, but the irony is that the cracker also puts firearms into the hands of us GODS in enormous numbers expecting us to kill each other with them.  Just look at how CWalkingCracker and others like him fight for preserving the 2nd Amendment.  What they don't realize is that that is precisely how we're gonna arm ourselves for the revolution when we will kill them all.  They've signed their own death warrants and yet they don't even realize it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 10:34:57 PM »

Yes, but the irony is that the cracker also puts firearms into the hands of us GODS in enormous numbers expecting us to kill each other with them.  Just look at how CWalkingCracker and others like him fight for preserving the 2nd Amendment.  What they don't realize is that that is precisely how we're gonna arm ourselves for the revolution when we will kill them all.  They've signed their own death warrants and yet they don't even realize it.

You know I love you guys but god fucking damnit stay on topic.  I voted bo.