Author Topic: Why are people in the USA so fat?  (Read 316 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Why are people in the USA so fat?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 11:52:49 PM »
Quiettruth I am 200 lbs and all muscle. 200 isn't an accurate description of a fat person.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 08:01:23 AM »
I wasn't calling you fat.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »
im just reppin the 200ers

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »
Healthier foods are cheaper, say if you bought the ingredients to make a beef and vegetable stew, but a lot of people just don't have time to cook. And from what I see, most of America finds it hard to make a peanut butter sandwich. They just can't cook. I'm glad I can.

People don't have time to cook? You know that's bullshit - they just don't want to spend their time cooking, they'd rather watch tv instead, so they order another home delivered pizza. And cooking has become generally uncool, so why waste your time learning how to cook when you can get some fast food?

It's like there's no more in betweens in society. You're either obese, or you're overly concerned with your physical health.
Quiettruth I am 200 lbs and all muscle. 200 isn't an accurate description of a fat person.
Products of modern society, I tell you. TV constantly slaps you in the face with these images of super fit attractive people, yet the devil's waiting for you at every corner of the street. It's like you're either really "conscious" about your body, or you've been lured into a certain lifestyle that makes you not give a damn about it anymore. Sad but generally so true.

I'm just glad I find all sorts of fast food (hamburgers, milkshakes, "frikadellen" etc) really disgusting, so I have no trouble staying away from it. Isn't it another problem though, that we don't only eat the wrong food, but also consistantly too much of it? You'll find yourself losing weight quickly by stuffing your plate a little less.. That's some good advice most people forgot about.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
People don't have time to cook? You know that's bullshit - they just don't want to spend their time cooking, they'd rather watch tv instead, so they order another home delivered pizza. And cooking has become generally uncool, so why waste your time learning how to cook when you can get some fast food?
Exactly.

And it's not like you can't eat fast food but it's everywhere and people want it. I mean it ain't like you gon gain 50 pounds off one meal you had the other night but it's how much they eating of it. Look at the those all you can eat Buffets. You payin' like 10 bucks to have as much as you want. Besides the food though, its also cuz people ain't moving around, they ain't gettin' no excercise. People is just to got damn lazy, that's the problem!