Author Topic: anyone here from nottingham?  (Read 82 times)

hel_hev

• Lil Geezy
anyone here from nottingham?
« on: March 31, 2007, 04:43:54 AM »
Hi , didnt know what other board to put this in .. so anyway ..
been offered a job in nottingham , was there before ,, nice place ,, my job will be in the city centre , near the broadmarsh centre and the train station .. anyone familar with the area ? know what places are best to live ? want to get somewhere near where i'll be working .. that area to me near broadmarsh looked a bit rougher than the other shopping end where the victoria centre was .. just looking for somewhere thats safe as well .. any advice from anyone from nottingham ,, greatly app thanks

Samoan Enforcer

Re: anyone here from nottingham?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 05:13:47 AM »
isnt that where robin hood and that giant talking bear live?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 05:31:56 AM »
yo homie, im not from nor have i ever been to nottingham.. but i do know for a fact that nottingham is the gun crime centre of England, its not exactly the best place to relocate too and people from that area of england aint the greatest of folks too meet lol.. But im sure its got some dope places to hang out in and live, just thought id give you a heads up on what i know about the place.

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »
Damn thats in England????
never even heard of it playa. ;D
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 08:49:08 AM »
Sherwood Forest

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »
yo homie, im not from nor have i ever been to nottingham.. but i do know for a fact that nottingham is the gun crime centre of England, its not exactly the best place to relocate too and people from that area of england aint the greatest of folks too meet lol.. But im sure its got some dope places to hang out in and live, just thought id give you a heads up on what i know about the place.

ive been many times, its not that bad m8, just like any place really, goods spots n bad spots.. you'll be fine!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 01:24:03 PM »
my mate likes to refer to it as "gun central".

Like It'sIs-What-It'Is said there's good parts and bad. My cousins live in a small village outside of nottingham its pretty safe there. The most dangerous thing thats going to happen there is a stray cricket ball hitting you.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson