Author Topic: Mac Shawn.....  (Read 176 times)

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
Mac Shawn.....
« on: March 31, 2007, 10:40:40 PM »
Remember when Daz was fuckin with mac shawn when daz was basically the last one still on death row from the original first roster of artists.... he was on his grind always doing songs with mac shawn coz i guess he was on tha row at that time. I know mac shawn was on tha dogg pound gangsta lp..... anyone know what he's doing these days? He wasn't really well known or anything but he had a distinctive voice, flow and style. I was reading wcrydaz forums a couple months bac kand I think I read he was maybe at in prison or somethin.
Anyway one know what's the deal with him, did u guys feel him or did u think he was wack?

Bigg A u know whats goin on with mac shawn... coz daz seemed pretty tight with him at one point?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mac Shawn.....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 01:57:45 AM »
Mac Shawn was with Sick Wid It Records n all them (was in the group Funk MObb) way before Death Row, thats who put Mac Shawn on, E 40.. but havnt heard anything lately about him

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 02:51:54 AM »
i´m still bumpin his debut.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 04:15:04 AM »
me 2 sues!

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 12:50:16 PM »
cool... yeah he was aight i can bump some of his shit... anyone know about his whereabouts right now tho?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 10:49:16 AM »
Mac Shawn was with Sick Wid It Records n all them (was in the group Funk MObb) way before Death Row, thats who put Mac Shawn on, E 40.. but havnt heard anything lately about him

datz wha i wuz goin ta say.