Author Topic: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album  (Read 2713 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »
8)

What up Nima!! I think we have an exclusive commin from the Hustle mixtape commin in a day or 2..

"Can't be stopped" Damizza Feat. Roccett

"Betta Watch Out" Damizza Feat. Roccett, Kron Don & Chase...

Butch Does not rap.. Jus Sings.. Although he does have a dope flow! I been tryin to get him flowin a bit!!

ALLELLUYAH.. is a song butch and I did a few yrs back.. the mixtape we did with Pamela Anderson iz sick and the one with the Zig Zag cover has everybody from Eminem  to Mariah hostin it..

DJ Couz is our DJ and is one of my best friends.  His Japan Mixtape iz SICK!! I think you can order it on the Playground ent. website.

Tanj, What city do u live in??  We been sold out in a lot of areas and it's been hard to get more manf and shipped in a week (we're a small company).. good prob to have i guess.  ???

Nima! Where is out crazy AREA 51 footage?? You came on a crazy day.. all your people we're cool!

New www.letmehatitmusic.com footage is on youtube... did you see when Warren G was our Special guest??

Wait til you hear the new group i'm workin with.. The dude I did "Cruzin" with (Los) is puttin together his group mixtape.. they liked the name of the "Guilty" mixtape so much they re-named their group from C4 to "Guilty".. and Los is workin with Butch, Vanessa & Omar Cruz...

Hopeye, how did u get those Bone Pix??

Tanj- Try to order it.. amazon maybe?? NOBODY who has bought is it has ANY returns yet!! We're gettin the same feedback on the streets!

Jay, Someday I'll tell you the story of how we got Dr. Dre to make the Bishop Lamont Myspace video! 

We're behind alot you don't see... It's about the music and whats best for the MUSIC and coast. Credit isnt an issue.. but history is always fun to talk about after the fact! hahaha

Hey 'Mizza, that footage with you, Warren and Bishop for letmehearitmusic had me laughing out loud. Haha @ Warren: "I'ma buss your ass in the head with a mallet."   ;D

Anyway, just passing on the same message as everyone else: the album is really dope. I'm already looking into ordering myself an official copy online, since you mentioned the problems with UK distribution. Also, it's great to have this CD released as the good weather starts to come out. Perfect jam for a mellow, sunny day.

Currently working on my review of the album for DubCNN...I'll try to have it up ASAP!  :)
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2007, 10:40:39 AM »
8)

What up Nima!! I think we have an exclusive commin from the Hustle mixtape commin in a day or 2..

"Can't be stopped" Damizza Feat. Roccett

"Betta Watch Out" Damizza Feat. Roccett, Kron Don & Chase...

Butch Does not rap.. Jus Sings.. Although he does have a dope flow! I been tryin to get him flowin a bit!!

ALLELLUYAH.. is a song butch and I did a few yrs back.. the mixtape we did with Pamela Anderson iz sick and the one with the Zig Zag cover has everybody from Eminem  to Mariah hostin it..

DJ Couz is our DJ and is one of my best friends.  His Japan Mixtape iz SICK!! I think you can order it on the Playground ent. website.

Tanj, What city do u live in??  We been sold out in a lot of areas and it's been hard to get more manf and shipped in a week (we're a small company).. good prob to have i guess.  ???

Nima! Where is out crazy AREA 51 footage?? You came on a crazy day.. all your people we're cool!

New www.letmehatitmusic.com footage is on youtube... did you see when Warren G was our Special guest??

Wait til you hear the new group i'm workin with.. The dude I did "Cruzin" with (Los) is puttin together his group mixtape.. they liked the name of the "Guilty" mixtape so much they re-named their group from C4 to "Guilty".. and Los is workin with Butch, Vanessa & Omar Cruz...

Hopeye, how did u get those Bone Pix??

Tanj- Try to order it.. amazon maybe?? NOBODY who has bought is it has ANY returns yet!! We're gettin the same feedback on the streets!

Jay, Someday I'll tell you the story of how we got Dr. Dre to make the Bishop Lamont Myspace video! 

We're behind alot you don't see... It's about the music and whats best for the MUSIC and coast. Credit isnt an issue.. but history is always fun to talk about after the fact! hahaha

props for chattin' with the fans man.

I live in Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga area but I work/school in San Bernardino/Rialto area (where I was raised) ...but on the real, I'm all over the Inland Empire.  Last night I only hit places in Rancho/Fontana area. Today I will hit Rialto/San Bernardino shops that will probably be more likely to have it.

If it doesn't offend you, I intended give my local shops a week or two and then if they don't get it in, I will order off the net.

dude...you really should get at Dre if he gave you the invite man, that's too awesome. You play keys, out of curiosity, like piano/keyboard?
and you GOTTA give us the Lamont myspace story now man, you can't just drop hints dogg!!

Man...I was just listening to Quik/Kurupt/Butch's "Can't Go Wrong" from 'rup's Space Boogie...Butch funkafies that shit out, it's so smooth. Butch, I really hope the DPGs call you cats for collabs a grip again like back in the day.

thanks for the conversation mizza, props

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

wardy

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »
yo mizza any chance of lettn us fans have downloads of them old mixtapes i remember i bought one of ebay a couple of yrs ago wiyh what would you do original on it

btw any uk peeps that need the album www.amazon.co.uk and the marketplace sellers are sellin for around 7 quid plus shippin

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »
I just hit both of the independent music stores in San Bernardino and neither of them had it. But ironically, FYE (used to be wherehouse) had it so i copped it. you got my support butch and mizz.

peace-T

westcoastavengers.com

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2007, 10:55:57 AM »
 8)

Wardy- Those are mixtapes IIIIII wissshhhh I had too.. after the came out, I gave out allll my copies.. I Don't even Have a Pamela Anderson one.. That was fun.. and thx for the amazon link.. if you have trouble finding it, it's in ITUNES too..

And the Titus Fuk song with butch.. i'll have to dig up..

Tanj- Thank you for lookin all over town.. like I said, we're a small company and some of the mom and pops dont know about us yet.. but, by asking around YOU will make them ask their suppliers and they will put more on shelves. so, Thanks! That's what its about..

DPG- What up!!!

and a shout to Akranker Hopeye, will, and  uppp LIL' JAY!!!  good to hear frum yoooou!!!

SUPPORT WEST-COAST MUSIC.

ITS NOT A GAME. ITS A MOVEMENT.

NEW WEST!!!
DAMIZZA FOOL!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »
yo mizza any chance of lettn us fans have downloads of them old mixtapes i remember i bought one of ebay a couple of yrs ago wiyh what would you do original on it

btw any uk peeps that need the album www.amazon.co.uk and the marketplace sellers are sellin for around 7 quid plus shippin

damn, i wish id seen this earlier, mine just got shipped from the states.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2007, 09:27:49 PM »
Yo....now that I heard the record I know what you mean with the break it up roll it up light it up smoke it up hah. That song BANGS. The album is sick. It has a gooood mix of old school funk-rap and new wave funk rap...

Damizza/Butch-the warren G/Nate of the new generation muthafuckaz.

Yes, it's that funky.

the song back b4 ur lonely is so funky and spooky at the same time,  I love that one.

Get ur party on is already a classic party track to me.

IMO Party tracks>>>>>Club tracks. To me a party is a way more CA thing than a club anyway. Damizza, what part of LA are you from? I'm in the IE so I don't know what the 805 means. Butch is from LBC though right?

anyway, that view from the top track would have the whole carson crew if it had Ras Kass! dope track, i wish Butch was on it too though.

that click clack track sounds really dr.dre influenced, I love that shit too.

That cruzin' song is RIDICULOUS, it bangs, it's catchy, it's chill.

It's GREAT to see a producer give Butch Cassidy so much breathing room. It's always bugged me alot that Snoop uses people like Butch, Nate, Kokane, Charlie Wilson like they were props or somethingm and limit their input to hooks/choruses. hearing butch so much is a blessing, it's good to see hip hop artists that know it's REALLY about the funk.

seriously, people say thre west coast needs to move away from funk but I think such people do not live in Cali. This kind of music really IS what California feels like and we can't help that it's so chill, smooth and funky. It's really like a ridiculous cartoon out here, you gotta experience it to believe.

Damizza: How much production are you doing on Butch's solo?

also, Damizza: I would LOVE to hear Kurupt spitting over some of your heat man. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Butch: You gotta golden voice man.

props, keep doin' the damn thang.'

west west yall.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2007, 09:32:31 PM »
Fuck, I wanted to say some more since I spoke mainly to Damizza in the last post.

Butch, I(and I'm sure alot of cats on this forum) have been bumping your shit since Nate Dogg's G Funk classics. Even before tha Eastsidaz, we were peepin' you man. It was a pleasure to hear you and Nate both singing on tracks together and we have always dug your shit and we were mad amped when you got all that shine on Eastsidaz too. Now it's great to see a project with your name on it come together. You should know that this board has been rooting for you for years. Props

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »
Fuck, I wanted to say some more since I spoke mainly to Damizza in the last post.

Butch, I(and I'm sure alot of cats on this forum) have been bumping your shit since Nate Dogg's G Funk classics. Even before tha Eastsidaz, we were peepin' you man. It was a pleasure to hear you and Nate both singing on tracks together and we have always dug your shit and we were mad amped when you got all that shine on Eastsidaz too. Now it's great to see a project with your name on it come together. You should know that this board has been rooting for you for years. Props

-T
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2007, 02:49:41 AM »
Hey Damizza when butch's solo come out? And what are the featurings ?? Can't wait this album !!

F-cisco

« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2007, 09:41:11 AM »
This is easily the best album I have purchased this year. Well worth the $12.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2007, 11:35:07 AM »

seriously, people say thre west coast needs to move away from funk but I think such people do not live in Cali. This kind of music really IS what California feels like and we can't help that it's so chill, smooth and funky. It's really like a ridiculous cartoon out here, you gotta experience it to believe.

I totally agree man, damn that's some real shit right there.  Welcome to the board Damizza, its great you're on here talking to us.  The album is banging, obviously, I copped it last weekend and its been in rotation ever since.  Yeah, Top Billin should be the next single!  That shit is too damn smooth, I'm loving the bassline on that one.  Props on the album, can't wait til the next one!

hopeye

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2007, 11:10:56 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tragic End is my new favorite track, still havent taken it out the cd player!! THANKS AGAIN TO BC AND DAMIZZA FOR STOPPIN BY!!!

everybody should go out and BUY THIS RECORD SUPPORT WESTCOAST MOVEMENT!!

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »
805 is north of LA.  Ventura County and Santa Barbara County.  That's where I'm from also.  Oxnard, Ventura County.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2007, 03:31:13 PM »
that's near studio city isn't it?

-T

westcoastavengers.com