Author Topic: **FiRE** | 04-04-07 Full 50 Cent Interview on Hot 97! "Buck on same boat as Game  (Read 236 times)

Efrain

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50-hot97-04-04-07-worldstarhiphop-com-mp3.html

We need to start a rule that if you post a clip this long (the entire interview!) you have to give quotes and highlights because having to listen to this whole thing is just awful. So let me be the first....

Highlight #1
-50 Cent: "I hold him [buck] in the same place I held game in... cause if you stand next to somebody right?.. If I have issues with somebody and we down with each other, then you have issues with them. Or, you put yourself in an area where they're on the gate and your antennas don’t go up when they come around and you become a victim. Now, since then Game's released a record and dissed him[buck] again.....
(Paraphrase) basically Buck was foolish for trying to resolve problems with game.

Highlight #2
-Interviewer: (paraphrase)"Is young buck aware that you don’t appreciate him for trying to make amends with game?"
-50 Cent: “Well yeah"

Highlight #3
-Interviewer: (paraphrase)"does this mean we can expect to not hear you on the same amount of, or any of young bucks stuff?"
-50 Cent: "All of them, you should not expect to hear me on all of them."
-Interviewer: "... all of them being?"
-50 Cent: "G-Unit. You should expect them to be creating their own projects and careers at this point."

Highlight #4

50 Cent: "Sha Money XL is no longer the president of G-Unit, I moved him to different managerial position [in g-unit] now he manages everybody... he's over banks he's over buck he's over yayo.... but I don't think Yayo is comfortable with the things that [Young] Buck was saying while on the radio... so I don’t think that will last much longer."

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
when did Buck make amends with Game
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
why is yayo not comfortable with what buck is saying? if yayo didnt touch the kid he has nuttin to worry about and should be agreeing with foo....but i think as its been pointed out....so far it looks like yayo did touch a kid....pussy