Author Topic: DUBCNN: MURS update for 2007. working with Snoop Dogg, Three 6 Mafia,RickRock  (Read 239 times)

KURUPTION-81

im gonna support murs regardless but i dont know what to make of the moves he is making at the moment. Id be happy with another album fully produced by 9th wonder, albums like 3:16 and murrays revenge are good enough artistically and musically to sell they just need the correct promotion. I dont think having snoop, ne yo, 3 6 mafia will guarentee him nay more extra sells but regardless of whether murs is changing or not these guests willl change the sound of the album.

I dont wanna moan too much as i can fault murs for attempting to get his shine because he deserves it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
im gonna support murs regardless but i dont know what to make of the moves he is making at the moment. Id be happy with another album fully produced by 9th wonder, albums like 3:16 and murrays revenge are good enough artistically and musically to sell they just need the correct promotion. I dont think having snoop, ne yo, 3 6 mafia will guarentee him nay more extra sells but regardless of whether murs is changing or not these guests willl change the sound of the album.

I dont wanna moan too much as i can fault murs for attempting to get his shine because he deserves it.

definitely see where you're coming from, but I want to see Murs fuck with heavies like snoop game and dre

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

rik

He's gotta venture out and do some other stuff. You can't be stuck doing the same thing over and over.

KURUPTION-81

He's gotta venture out and do some other stuff. You can't be stuck doing the same thing over and over.

if its quality stuff he is doing then why not. If he ventures out then thats cool, but if it affects the quality of the product then thats another thing.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

rik

if its quality stuff he is doing then why not. If he ventures out then thats cool, but if it affects the quality of the product then thats another thing.

Yeah, I feel that.