Author Topic: New Guerilla Black (disses DJ Quik & MC Eiht)  (Read 1501 times)

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
Re: New Guerilla Black (disses DJ Quik & MC Eiht)
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2007, 08:38:02 PM »
^^glad to see the west fans cummin togetha to show the fat GB whats up with his chi town azz, dude reppin a place he moved 2 about 6 months ago

South Central CArtel - Young Cali/Young Prod

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2007, 11:42:13 PM »
Guerilla Black = fake ass actor/rapper, East coast wanna be. How are you gonna try to diss 2 legends. The last rapper to diss Quik was Petey Pablo. Haven't heard nothing from him since. Black, and this Hot Dolla are pathetic. Dolla can spit no doubt, but Cali has enough trouble selling records as it is. Way to go for the new guys to set the west back another 10 years ;)

westside159

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2007, 06:40:18 PM »
i wonder if quik , eiht n daz will put a diss out together

and btw how the fuck can that fat east coast sounding twat diss 2 legends from the westcoast , i mean yeh black had a dope album but he aint nowhere near what eiht or quik have acheived and the respect they get from the rap industry  

Wouldn't surprise me. Or Eiht is going to dust off his Death Wish series and diss him.

HELL GEAH , ITS GOIN DOWN G.WACK GOT HIS DEF WISH !!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2007, 03:41:38 PM »
Man FUCC THAT SHIT  , how come yall aint talkin bout this shit , THIS IS BIG NEWS ON THE WEST HE'S DISSIN EIHT & QUIK , ARE YOU NUTS ????

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »
Man FUCC THAT SHIT  , how come yall aint talkin bout this shit , THIS IS BIG NEWS ON THE WEST HE'S DISSIN EIHT & QUIK , ARE YOU NUTS ????

#1: rap beef is played out because the fans take sides and get ho-motional like yourself.
#2: MC Eiht is irrelavant, and Quik is in a way too even though he stills puts out good music.
#3: Nobody cares about Guerilla Black
#4: Since rappers beef is probably the closet you have ever came to drama in your life, Crooked I is dissing DMX, go nutride him.

;)

westside159

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »

#1: rap beef is played out because the fans take sides and get ho-motional like yourself.
#2: MC Eiht is irrelavant, and Quik is in a way too even though he stills puts out good music.
#4: Since rappers beef is probably the closet you have ever came to drama in your life, Crooked I is dissing DMX, go nutride him.

;)

Eiht is irrelavant , quiks puts out good music ???  WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME QUIK PUT OUT GOOD MUSIC ???  1998 , AND MC EIHT JUST PUT OUT AFFILIATED IN 2006 WHICH WAS CONSIDERED BY ALOT OF HIP HOP CRITICS AS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF 2006 , COME ON MAN , STOP BEING A HATER YOU DJ QUIK GROUPIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Bloodz

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2007, 05:36:21 PM »
FUCK GUERILLA WACK HOLLA

westside159

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2007, 05:44:32 PM »
guerilla wack is his name homeboy , & that = a DEF WISH FOR HIS ASS BY EIHT IN 200EIHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2007, 05:48:12 PM »

;)

Eiht is irrelavant , quiks puts out good music ???  WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME QUIK PUT OUT GOOD MUSIC ???  1998 , AND MC EIHT JUST PUT OUT AFFILIATED IN 2006 WHICH WAS CONSIDERED BY ALOT OF HIP HOP CRITICS AS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF 2006 , COME ON MAN , STOP BEING A HATER YOU DJ QUIK GROUPIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trauma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Eiht has done since Death Threatz, and it was better than that album as well. Affiliated was weak sauce, Eiht is dated, still living in the 90's like you.

And come on home boy, how can u call anyone else a groupie? Like, seriously, how? Read my posts, I'm not a groupie of any rapper.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2007, 06:24:44 PM »
here's GB's new cover I ripped off his myspace

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2007, 07:54:31 PM »
Black a Cool nigga. Quik need to get punched in the mouth-point blank

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2007, 07:58:14 PM »
Black a Cool nigga. Quik need to get punched in the mouth-point blank

Steele, why you say that? I must have missed something.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2007, 11:28:17 PM »
I personally don't really have a problem with Quik, He's not relevant to me, nor am I to him, but he does and says alotta lil silly ass shit to people. he was at a radio station in Vegas talking shit about Black when he doesn't even know that man. from the time I met dude he was on some fake ass blood shit. black Tone personally invited me to the studio (This was 5 years ago) and the nigga was acting like he aint wanna let us in the studio, (till Black called him and checked his ass), then he was being disrespectful to my Crip homie that slid through with me. he did the same thing to Young Dre when we was doing the Malibu's Most Wanted soundtrack. dude is just on some fraudulent shit. Im not a hater, Quik is a dope ass Artist, but he's a doo-doo ass nigga, I refuse to be fake and jump on that niggas dick, it is what it is, dude is a asshole. AMG cool as hell, but I dont care for Quik, never have.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2007, 11:31:33 PM »
And dont pull the hater card out just yet-I was a big fan of Quik, bought all that fools albums, just like yall, but when I met dude it was a major disappointment. i dont "Beef" with nobody, but dude does his share of shit that yall need to be aware of.

XaNdEr

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2007, 12:42:34 AM »
:-X I Can't Wait To Hear If MC Eiht or DJ Quik respond

lmao, thats gonna be a snap song as well, just like laffy taffy part 2 aka can u werk with that, only eiht wud do anything hard nowadays.  :D