Author Topic: INFO FROM PEEPS LIVIN IN CALI  (Read 113 times)

tonysmallz

INFO FROM PEEPS LIVIN IN CALI
« on: April 04, 2007, 02:32:34 PM »
whats up jsut need some in fo about medical care and costs, im movin to cali in the next 2 years, i have jsut enuff points to move over and own a few properties, so i can get a greencard, i got 1 problem

im a type 1 diabetic, wich means i inject 4 times a day and blood test all the time, over here in the uk i get all my stuff for free (needels injection pens blood moniterin suplies) its the same over here if u break a arm or summin its all covered for free, but i know that in the us it aint, so i need to know, will i need to pay for all my stuff, or is there a like a mediacal plan i can take out where i can get the money back.

thanks

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: INFO FROM PEEPS LIVIN IN CALI
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 03:58:16 PM »
ur gonna have to pay a few hundred a month im guessing. Are u going to be working? Most decent jobs come wit free medical benefits.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

tonysmallz

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 04:00:56 PM »
il be renting out properties so il be working for my self

thanks for responding man

jsut so we know 200 GBP is roughly 400 dollers

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »
il be renting out properties so il be working for my self

thanks for responding man

jsut so we know 200 GBP is roughly 400 dollers

i know ive been to england 6 times. i have many stamps on my passport. so your probably going to have to get urself private health insurance. if i were u id start searchin online so u have in squarred away before u arrive. i have my own buisness so i got kaiser insurance its pretty good i guess but ur gonna end up paying at least $300 us a month im thinking

tonysmallz

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 04:42:27 PM »
this is for future plans, i been to cali about 4 times, and i tihnk il make the move when i hit 21 wich is like a few years but i started to think about it the other day, one of my homies seid in the US youl have to pay for ya diabetic stuff and i was like shiiiiiit,

so i can get a insurance 2 just cover my needs
thats cool

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 04:49:04 PM »
this is for future plans, i been to cali about 4 times, and i tihnk il make the move when i hit 21 wich is like a few years but i started to think about it the other day, one of my homies seid in the US youl have to pay for ya diabetic stuff and i was like shiiiiiit,

so i can get a insurance 2 just cover my needs
thats cool
it covers everything. u need a lung u need some back surgery ur good

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 04:49:51 PM »
what part of california are u planning moving 2

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »
Here's a good site

www.uhc.com

tonysmallz

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 07:14:43 PM »

LA, i have been there quite a bit house and appartment prices are quite good some real high, like north hollywood area

but i got some close friends of the family so i might chill with them till i find a good place, thay are in san fran, but i got about 18 months of collage left,

and will be moving heir with my bro, bascily ima buy a few places and rent them and be paying them off,

Here's a good site

www.uhc.com

thanks

very complicated in the us, over here its like every ones covered by the goverment,

thanks guys

Paul

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 07:21:03 PM »

LA, i have been there quite a bit house and appartment prices are quite good some real high, like north hollywood area

but i got some close friends of the family so i might chill with them till i find a good place, thay are in san fran, but i got about 18 months of collage left,

and will be moving heir with my bro, bascily ima buy a few places and rent them and be paying them off,

Here's a good site

www.uhc.com

thanks

very complicated in the us, over here its like every ones covered by the goverment,

thanks guys

r u rich?
funkyfreshintheflesh

tonysmallz

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »
no well id rather have my family but i was left 2 estates in the space of 4 months so ima put it all 2 use,

i have decided to move to the us start a new life

gotta get away from this place

any of you lot who live in la been to the pink dot on sunset and la cienega, be orderin sandwichs and shit
like shoppin from over the phone,
c u cant get that in the uk