Author Topic: DMX Talkin' Slick About The West Coast  (Read 1466 times)

tdotking

• 'G'
DMX Talkin' Slick About The West Coast
« on: April 06, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »
yo what the fuck is X smokin?  How is he gonna diss smoking blunts when dude smokes crack?  Peep X's dumb ass comments here:

http://www.hhnlive.com/rumours/more/190

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: DMX Talkin' Slick About The West Coast
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 08:50:31 AM »
yall mufukcaz cyant phoq wid dha wes coas Biiieeeyyooatch!!!!!!!!!!!!

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 08:58:46 AM »
Consider the source.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 09:05:36 AM »

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »
SOHH has also posted this :-\

Fuck DMX ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

XaNdEr

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 09:57:33 AM »
No its true.

"You know, there are talented rappers everywhere, and one West Coast rapper who I like and respect is Game, because to me, he has a New York style," X told the newspaper. "But I don't like a lot of West Coast rappers. West Coast rap is too laid back, too focused on marijuana with all the blunts and low riders. There's nothing honest. There's no trouble in it, you know? There's no hardship in it. Everyone in L.A. that raps has a low-rider and a fat blunt. Back here in New York, we're still walkin' and still smokin' dirt, you know? There's no hardship in their rap, there's nothin' to make you say, ‘I can relate to that."

The West always talked about Lowriders, Smoking and stuff. It is part of the Westcoast culture, i realize that. But the new generation should step their game up and expand to other subjects in their songs. And even though many people might disagree it is a clear sign many people like Bishop Lamont or Ya Boy, cause they actually are original and dont use recycled N.W.A.-lyrics.

If the westcoast is to compete with the east and south they have to step up their game lyrical-wise and expand to different subjects in their music. Watch the south go down in a few years due to the same reasons, cause in 04/05 the "sippin syrup" and "woodgrain wheels" and whatever else was new, now its getting a lil bit repetitive, watch it getting more and more irritating with time, until nobody buys southern albums anymore, lol.

To get back to the topic; you can just rap all the time about lowriders and smoking without getting repetitive.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 10:05:41 AM »
No its true.

"You know, there are talented rappers everywhere, and one West Coast rapper who I like and respect is Game, because to me, he has a New York style," X told the newspaper. "But I don't like a lot of West Coast rappers. West Coast rap is too laid back, too focused on marijuana with all the blunts and low riders. There's nothing honest. There's no trouble in it, you know? There's no hardship in it. Everyone in L.A. that raps has a low-rider and a fat blunt. Back here in New York, we're still walkin' and still smokin' dirt, you know? There's no hardship in their rap, there's nothin' to make you say, ‘I can relate to that."

The West always talked about Lowriders, Smoking and stuff. It is part of the Westcoast culture, i realize that. But the new generation should step their game up and expand to other subjects in their songs. And even though many people might disagree it is a clear sign many people like Bishop Lamont or Ya Boy, cause they actually are original and dont use recycled N.W.A.-lyrics.

If the westcoast is to compete with the east and south they have to step up their game lyrical-wise and expand to different subjects in their music. Watch the south go down in a few years due to the same reasons, cause in 04/05 the "sippin syrup" and "woodgrain wheels" and whatever else was new, now its getting a lil bit repetitive, watch it getting more and more irritating with time, until nobody buys southern albums anymore, lol.

To get back to the topic; you can just rap all the time about lowriders and smoking without getting repetitive.

yea, i'm going to care about a god praising rapper (dont get it twisted, i am also catholic) who is addicted to crack, is always in trouble, and then when gets another woman pregnant, tells his wife it wasn't his fault, he was raped by this female ::)

i could give a fuck about anything this moron has 2 say :D

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
Bitches in NY Still have the nerve to say why we hate them bitchez!!! Cause they aint nothing but fucken haters!! They talk shit but copy our style! Fucken bitch ass DMX still mad cuz he got served by Young Gotti Homie!!! DMX Cant realet cuz he is East!! Thats why you cant relate faget!! GAme has a NY Style? Ha hA! He just raps on NY Beatz!! Thats why Puto!! Fuck DMX!! Fucken Crack Head!! They got served in "Hit Em Up", "New York, New York"," Bow Down"! Fuck that Druggy!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 10:12:33 AM »
Bitches in NY Still have the nerve to say why we hate them bitchez!!! Cause they aint nothing but fucken haters!! They talk shit but copy our style! Fucken bitch ass DMX still mad cuz he got served by Young Gotti Homie!!! DMX Cant realet cuz he is East!! Thats why you cant relate faget!! GAme has a NY Style? Ha hA! He just raps on NY Beatz!! Thats why Puto!! Fuck DMX!! Fucken Crack Head!! They got served in "Hit Em Up", "New York, New York"," Bow Down"! Fuck that Druggy!!
Hope you didn't break your keyboard as you were typing this lol

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 10:36:59 AM »
No its true.

Man all coasts have issues. East Coast included. There are some east coast cats (Mims, etc) that need to step they game up as well. DMX was just on one with his comments. He needs to worry about making himself and his music relevant again before talking about a whole coast.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 10:37:36 AM »
No its true.

Man all coasts have issues. East Coast included. There are some east coast cats (Mims, etc) that need to step they game up as well. DMX was just on one with his comments. He needs to worry about making himself and his music relevant again before talking about a whole coast.

exactly. dudes last album flopped pretty bad, with 2 bet/mtv videos out

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 10:39:01 AM »
come out, Kurupt.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 10:40:22 AM »
fuck dmx, bow wow

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 10:41:15 AM »
fuck dmx, bow wow

:-\

you been meanin to get that off your chest 4 a while, huh? lol

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »
X is just a very troubled guy. I don't think he realizes half the shit that comes outta his mouth.

Him dissing a Cali rapper is nothing new, X don't give a fuck and to us, most of the LA rappers do only seem to talk about weed, bitches and lowriders.

As far as this crazy nigga saying they smokin dirt in NYC, he must be on crack. NY=home of the piff. Don't tell me he's got no money left and can only afford those nicks of dirt u buy at the Square.